day four: bad habits.

Bad habits?? We don't have bad habits in this house!!

Haha if only that were the case!!

Annie bad habit:
I wish I didn't bite my nails/hang nails or rub/touch my eyes!
Every time I do these things..I scold myself...and then do it again minutes later haha.

I have a bad habit of gasping/freaking out in the car when I remember something I wanted to tell Tyler and it bugs him soo bad. Mostly because it freaks him out. I also do that when I think he doesn't realize he's getting too close to a car or wall.

I wish I had better study habits. 

Tyler bad habit:
Tyler wishes he wasn't so dang good at procrastinating. He's always hating himself for waiting till the last minute. 

Another bad habit is drinking lots and lots of dr. pepper or candy and then being lazy about brushing his teeth.

A bad habit I think he has is getting so easily upset at people on the road. He has such high standards for other drivers around him. 


Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure you guys are the most attractive couple ever ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts