34 week update.


Here I am at 34 weeks! Haha...I mean 11 years old!
yes, these photos are embarrassing but i also think they're too hilarious not to share.

Is it obvious that i've always dreamed of being pregnant.
These flattering pics are compliments of my sister who loves to take any and all opportunities to capture these precious{embarrassing} moments.

And do you think i've grown up since then??
maybe..
buut not likely.
this pic was taken in Tennessee last June{with a conveniently shaped pillow} after I learned that one of my girliefriends/wives out there was pregnant. I may have been a teensy bit jealous. I mean c'mon, what girl hasn't daydreamed about the right day when that will finally happen for them?
I had not the slightest clue that i'd actually be having a baby a year from when I took this picture.

So I decided to see what I look like now in that same dress.
 Not too shabby...although my for reals this time baby bump is a little different than the perfect one I created for myself. 

34 weeks&give or take a couple days.


 Feelin' like i've gotten pretty big since last wearing that shirt...
How far along? 34 weeks and 4 days {currently.} In the pic i'm 34 weeks and 2 days.
Total weight gain: About 16 pounds now. 
Maternity clothes? Nope!!
Stretch marks? nada!...so far!
Sleep? Lovely especially with my new pregnancy pillow. Compliments of a sweet neighbor who was getting rid of it! It's amazing. I find myself waking up more due to extremely painful hip pain{from being on one side for too long} more than a full bladder. So I switch sides which is becoming almost more work than it's worth!
Best moment in the last couple weeks: That would definitely have to be baby showers! So much fun! =) And seeing Halli Ann have the hiccups on the ultrasound. Her whole body convulsed with each hiccup. It was the saddest cutest thing i've ever seen.
Miss anything? yes quite a lot of missing going on here...but i'm trying not to dwell on them because this amazing experience called pregnancy is not going to last forever! And I know i'll miss it.
Movement: Lots and lots. Some of her movements are actually becoming painful and she's found my ribs but thankfully stays away from them. Unless i'm slouching or laying down. She's helping me keep good posture!
Food cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary yet...I do love salty things though. Which won't be good once I start swelling.
Anything making you sick? Nope..just the ordinary indigestion and heartburn. Sometimes, only sometimes, would I rather just throw up and feel better. Desperate times. I go through a tums bottle every two weeks I swear.
Gender: I've had countless ultrasounds{I know, lucky} this pregnancy, and she is definitely still a girlie!
labor signs: Besides braxton hicks contractions, I haven't really noticed lately. I'm supposed to stop taking my contraction pills by the end of this week. Because after 35 weeks if the baby comes, they let them come! But I am definitely getting to the uncomfortable stage.
Belly button? Still making itself known! Definitely an outtie.
Wedding ring?  Still on! =)
Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy =) But I am definitely more needy pregnant than I am not pregnant. I've noticed that.
Looking forward to: maternity pictures next week! And the last of my baby showers next week too. And then the week after being full term!


Fun to see the progress =) 

Here's her latest profile at the ultrasound I had yesterday.

See her cute hand on her forehead? Her hands are always in her face at every ultrasound.
And she's still head down. Please stay that way Baby!

At the docs yesterday, they measured my cervix and it's only 8 mm as opposed to 1.2 cm that it was at two weeks ago. Can't believe it's supposed to be 3 cm. 
What is wrong with you cervix??

good news though is the hospital doc and my doc are confident I should make it two more weeks to full term as long as I keep doing what i'm doing. Or keep NOT doing what i'm doing I guess..if that makes sense haha.

But she is measuring perfectly and is 5 lbs. 8 oz!! That just seems so big to me!
Some babies are born at only 5 lbs! Like my nephew!

Okay picture time!!

 Friend shower that some of my girliefriends threw for me. 

 some of the girlies
 Me & Whitney, both having girls due within two weeks of each other!

rub da belly

 Adorable motorcycle made out of baby must haves! =)
Thanks Sam, Cami, Lindsey and Mandy!! =)

 Tyler's side of the family baby shower





 playing the string game where everyone tries to guess the girth of my belly.
 My mama won! 

Tyler's sister Charlotte and sis in law Sarah threw the shower for me but of course...forgot to take pics with them! Lame. 

Tyler and his mom putting together the crib. That was purchased for us as a group gift by Tyler's Aunts!! SOO NICE!! Huge thank you. And lots of thank you cards being written =)

Tyler and his handy allen wrench haha.



More pics coming soon of her room =)


We saw The Avengers{along with the rest of the population} this last weekend.
Obviously, we loved it. 
But sadly,  I was soo physically uncomfortable during the whole thing.
Thanks to being prego 'N all. And maybe the fact that the showing was at 10:50 with what seemed like a half hour of previews probably didn't help.
I felt like such an old lady!! 
I told Tyler it might be our last movie outing before the baby comes. Two+ hours is just too long to sit for me staring up at a gigantic movie screen.


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Annie I remember feeling the exact same way when we saw "Tower Heist" with Caitlin and Bryce!! I remember being so miserable I thought I was going to have to leave and telling Mark that was the last time we were seeing a movie until after Dax was born! So excited to meet your little girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's getting so close! We really need to get everyone together before this little one joins us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS...I'm going to be out of town June 7-13 so make sure she stays in there until I'm back! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts