Blog Challenge. day One.
I've decided to start a 30 day blog challenge.
I've had lots of friends do this and it looks fun so..
I've had lots of friends do this and it looks fun so..
Since i've never done this, I figured it'd be fun to start??
{specially because i've got a lot of time these days "taking it easy"}
{specially because i've got a lot of time these days "taking it easy"}
Except I don't want to call it 30 day blog challenge exactly because I can guarantee it won't last only 30 days! And i'm going to do it about Tyler too!! He's gunna love this...haha.
day one: a recent pic of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
15 Annie facts:
2 brothers. One sister. Two nieces. Love them to death!
2 brothers. One sister. Two nieces. Love them to death!
I've never had to get stitches/surgery{unless you count getting your wisdom teeth out as surgery? eh i'm not} in my life. That might change though within the next month and a half. Having a baby....ouchie!!
I grew up{in Murray UT} in the same house all my life until I moved out for college after H.S.
The sun/light makes me sneeze. And I love sneezing! So i often find myself staring into lights and up towards the sun{not directly of course} when I feel like sneezing =)
I have only burped a few times in my life. Trust me..I wish I could burp!! I just hiccup 24/7. It's like my body's way of burping but definitely not as effective. Tyler's working on teaching me how to burp. It would relieve so much uncomfortable indigestion!
I got my first cavity ever after I got married. I don't know if that's saying anything..I might've gotten a little more lazy about brushing before bed? What can I say, there were better things to be doing ;)
I failed my driving test twice before finally passing it 5 months after my sweet 16 =( It was a rough time haha. In my defense though, I took drivers ed through a private organization since I was old for my grade{turned 16 before my sophomore yr of H.S.} and they were sticklers!!!
I don't like deep water. Deep, dark, bottomless holes like these scare me to death!!! You couldn't pay me enough to get near this thing.
I've seen one too many injuries due to water sports therefore I am not a big daredevil when it comes to boating{complete opposite of Tyler}. Borderline wimp actually. I will add that I have water-skied, wake-boarded, gone tubing etc. I just don't enjoy it that much because i'm too deathly afraid of the rushing water under me.
I love smelly goods and smell everything. I've always been ultra sensitive to smells so having a heightened sense of smell due to pregnancy didn't feel like much of a change to me. Now days I find myself constantly wrinkling my nose/gagging{or the opposite saying something smells good} and asking Tyler if he smells that. His answer is almost always no.
I LOVE that fresh laundry smell. Tyler still makes fun of me..but I used to love to nuzzle myself into fresh warm laundry out of the dryer. I say used to because we can't afford the smelly good laundry detergent that I love. Otherwise I probably still would clothes-dive into our fresh laundry!
I love smelly goods and smell everything. I've always been ultra sensitive to smells so having a heightened sense of smell due to pregnancy didn't feel like much of a change to me. Now days I find myself constantly wrinkling my nose/gagging{or the opposite saying something smells good} and asking Tyler if he smells that. His answer is almost always no.
I LOVE that fresh laundry smell. Tyler still makes fun of me..but I used to love to nuzzle myself into fresh warm laundry out of the dryer. I say used to because we can't afford the smelly good laundry detergent that I love. Otherwise I probably still would clothes-dive into our fresh laundry!
I love brushing my teeth and washing my face in the shower!
I love animals{dogs mostly}...would've been a vet if I could handle the death part of the job. I cannot watch an animal die/get hurt in a movie. Cannot handle.
some favorite foods are sushi/japanese food, taco soup, tomato artichoke creamy pastas, cafe rio sweet pork salad, anything involving cheese, sour cream, cilantro or peanut butter.
I ate a whole Cadbury chocolate easter bunny all by myself..after Easter...in one day. It was divine.
Recently just got my first smart phone..I am amazed at such technology.
15 Tyler facts{according to annie with minimal Tyler input}:
3 brothers.1 step brother. 1 sister. 2 step sisters. two nephews.{we're adding the first granddaughter!}
3 brothers.1 step brother. 1 sister. 2 step sisters. two nephews.{we're adding the first granddaughter!}
Tyler has never broken a bone in his body! Tyler loves acrobatics, tricking, flips, twists etc. So i'm very surprised that he has never broken a bone...if you don't believe me just head on over to our FB page and check out our vids =)
Tyler has never had braces. Lucky butt. But has had many other tooth problems. {Hopefully, our children get my genes in the cavity dept.}
Ty never has to wash his face for perfect skin. {this is where i hope our kids get his ridiculously clear skin genes}
Ty never has to wash his face for perfect skin. {this is where i hope our kids get his ridiculously clear skin genes}
Tyler was born and grew up in Houston, Texas until he was 5.
Tyler's dad passed away from leukemia when Tyler was only 5...after that his family{5 kids total} moved back to Utah.
Ty's never changed a diaper in his life. But only for the next month or so will this be the case.
Tyler's a computer nerd and loves technology and learning/teaching himself new computer programming languages.
He only loves one thing more than me...and that's peanut butter ;) Haha jk..but sometimes I wonder...
He has this weird thing about smelling things...he won't EVER smell mine or anyone's hands. Like if i'm ever like "Oo my hands smell good! Smell my hands!" He won't get within 2 ft of those hands your trying to stick in his face. Ha he's super funny/weird about it.
some of Tyler's favorite foods are peanut butter{duh}, anything authentically mexican with hot sauce, black beans, queso fresco and sour cream. Anything from Cafe Rio.
Tyler's favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. He would drink himself into a diabetic sugar coma if I let him. Okay not quite that bad I don't think...but seriously that's all he'd drink besides milk if he could.
Went on a mish to California San Fernando. Speaks fluent espanol =)
Tyler&Annie facts:
We go through two gallons of milk a week. We love our milk. 2% is the only way to go.
There was a time{soon after we got home from TN} where we ate out at Cafe Rio, once a week for over a month straight! We have since developed better self control..
We love living in Utah for many reasons but we love the four seasons. Summer is our favorite =)
We are night owls but i'm worried that it's going to be a rude awakening once our baby is here.
We love extra-sharp cheddar cheese...yummm..
Recently celebrated our 6 year anniversary =) Okay anniversary of our first kiss together...which happened during a scary movie. at my best friends house. on her couch. Lame? Yes. I may or may not still give Tyler a hard time about it ;)
If you'd of asked us back when we first married, where we'd be right now in our lives..we would not have guessed here! But that's the beauty of life =)
Recently celebrated our 6 year anniversary =) Okay anniversary of our first kiss together...which happened during a scary movie. at my best friends house. on her couch. Lame? Yes. I may or may not still give Tyler a hard time about it ;)
If you'd of asked us back when we first married, where we'd be right now in our lives..we would not have guessed here! But that's the beauty of life =)




How fun! I love this idea, I just might have to steal it for my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely gonna steal this challenge! I'm also gonna still one of your facts about you!
ReplyDelete