31 weeks and counting
Here are some 31 week pics.
I'm a little late getting them up, i'm almost to 32!
Oh! Bare belly shot!
Fun pregnancy questionnaire that I wish i'd been doing all along..oh well!
How far along? Currently 31.5 weeks.Total weight gain/loss: About 14 pounds. I currently weigh more than I ever have before. But it is welcomed weight =)
Maternity clothes? None yet!! It's getting pretty tough getting dressed though. My wardrobe options are becoming seriously limited.
Stretch Marks? Nada! *fingers crossed!*
Sleep: Surprisingly not too terrible. I have more pillows than I ever have before but besides waking up in the middle of the night with an on the verge of overflowing bladder....my sleep is sound =)
Best moment this week{or since blogging last}: hmm...my non-stress tests going perfectly well every time. And hopefully will continue to do so!
Missing anything? Lots!! But just to name a few, I definitely am missing sushi and eating deli meat worry free. I also miss being able to get dressed/undressed without losing my breath! Putting pants on...then socks on...then shoes on...it's exhausting! Bring on the flip flops!
Movement: TONS! I have another super fun video to prove it!
Food Cravings: Cadbury chocolate! I most likely will have to give up chocolate once I start breast feeding so..i'm enjoying it while I can now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any smells that remind me of my first trimester because of how sick I felt all the time. examples: ginger, certain lotions/air fresheners/scentsy used a lot around that time etc.Labor signs: Yes unfortunately. Whenever I start to feel crampy/contractions/pains/changes I take my contraction pills and lie down. It's scary because preterm labor signs are and feel different than normal labor signs. You have to be extra cautious and sensitive. Goal: no bed rest!
Belly button in or out? outtie baby!!
Wedding ring on or off? Still on, and if things keep going well it will stay on! Haven't had any swelling yet.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy mostly ;) These pregnancy hormones are carazay!
Looking forward to: Getting closer to being full term. And baby showers! I have two scheduled so far in May within days of each other =)
I am currently making this delicious and amazingly easy chicken for dinner tonight.
It's Tyler's favorite that I have found on Pinterest. It's not the most healthy i don't think...but hey it's chicken. You're still getting protein!
Tyler and I have been reading and enjoying The Maze Runner series. It's been really fun to read and enjoy a book series together again. Has anyone else experienced this action packed book series?
This made us laugh =)
It's a devastating thing in our house to have this happen...
P.S. currently experiencing the worst leg cramps/restless legs i've ever had{at least in a long time}..I can barely walk. Thank you pregnancy and whatever else I did to deserve this. Currently my legs are elevated and have ice packs on them.





Holy Crap! it looks like she is trying to claw her way out of you! not gonna lie, it freaked me out a little
ReplyDeleteOkay, tell me your secret- how are you not in maternity clothes and only gained 14 lbs?!??! As excited as I am for the baby, I'm already thinking ahead and crossing my fingers that I'll lose all the weight (a lot of weight) as fast as I did with Wyatt, and trying to figure out how to do it...do you just eat super healthy all the time?
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Love the li'l Q&A sesh :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you are the cutest pregnant lady! :)
ReplyDelete