Easter. You came too soon.

Anyone else love it when Easter is later in the month instead of the beginning?
I'm still keeping my Easter decor up all month.

I have lots of fun Easter pics to share! =)

 "stay in there little miss halli ann"
 bellyy!!!
 Tyler's true feelings about this pregnancy come out! haha JK...but he is slightly nervous. me too!
 Love this pic! Tyler has such a good eye for making a pic look good.

 Lovin' the belly bump


a while ago and i've been wanting to do it ever since! I'm just bummed I didn't have the idea on my wedding day.

 Once again, all these are Tyler's artistic eye =)
 me&my mama



 Another thing I forgot to do on our big day was get a pic of our rings together. Sad face.




L❤ve

update:
My baby doc appointment went really well, nothing new, except she cleared something up for me that the other doc didn't do a very good job at explaining.
I am not dilated{thank goodness} but my cervix is what you'd call "funneling."
Funneling is when the upper inside part of your cervix begins to efface, dilate and shorten. It's called funneling because it looks like a funnel. Open at the top and closed at the bottom.
Here's a good pic I found online of a short cervix.
I'm now taking pills every day to help/stop my back pains slash contractions.
I go in tomorrow for another non stress test to make sure my contractions aren't getting worse.

Most days now you will find me laying down in bed reading/on my laptop/writing in my journal/taking a bath/watching movies/shows/and if i'm lucky, crafting. Some days are better than others when it comes to back pain and just being comfortable in general. Laying down completely flat on my side feels the best. I usually can't go very long without needing to lie down or at least sit. I'm soaking up being lazy because it's the last time in my life i'll be able to!!
I really can't wait to be active again though. Having such great weather and not be able to enjoy it the way I want to is hard some days =(

ginormous shout out to the sweetest mother in law who drives down to provo every friday to help me clean, do laundry, organize etc. it's been so helpful! love you mom!

And thanks for all the comments about baby gear and just helping me feel loved and supported! 
WOO for friends! =)

Comments

  1. That is a wonderful Mother in Law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie!!! You look DARLING in these pictures! She is coming so soon! Love your blog! xoxo- H

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your preggy pictures, not only do you look great, but I LOVE your shoes. Really. Hang in there at least another month! 34 weeks is getting into the "safer" zone. Hit 36-37 weeks and you're golden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pictures! and the ring ones too... that is a great idea. i'm excited for you to be unpregnant! so soon! i can't wait to see what your baby will look like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this! Sounds really rough :(. On the bright side though it's all so worth it and I'm glad you're taking your last opportunity to be lazy! Soak it all up and enjoy! You look amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts