twentyyyy.halfway baby.

My twenty week ultrasound went better than ever!
Everything functioning perfectly AND
she is measuring two days ahead of schedule =) But my due date will stay 
JUNE 15, 2012.
Here are a few of the pics from the ultrasound.




Still a girl! =) 
It was so fun to see her move AND be able to feel it at the same time! 
Even though she measures two days ahead of schedule, I sure don't feel like I look like i'm coming up on 5 months prego! But everyone grows differently. Right??

 It's nice to have my appetite back again and be able to go more than an hour without feeling sick and needing to eat again. I still swear by frosted mini wheats for breakfast. They are wonderful and more satisfying than they ever were when I wasn't prego! It blows my mind to think that I used to skip breakfast all the time before I got pregnant. Something unheard of during pregnancy! =)

Also, my doc prescribed me some topical acne medication called BenzaClin. Loving it! Definitely recommend it to anyone prego or not prego. But if you are prego, asking your doc for a prescription at your next appt is super easy!

So if you haven't been able to tell by my new blog design, I am a lover of Valentine's Day! =) Here are some pics =)
 Framing a print of cute V-day words and sayings is a brilliant idea! That I of course cannot take credit for. I can't take credit for most of my crafty ideas now that Pinterest has come along. But to find the V-day printable click here.

My next V-day project will be to make a heart wreath like this one or this one. There are some adorable ideas out there it's hard to choose, but I was lazy and bought this at a craft store last year =) It works for now.

Also new in our apt is vinyl! I love vinyl..I could spend lots of money on vinyl. 
Luckily one of my girlfriends works for a vinyl company! And this was her Christmas present to me. 
Such a gem she is and I love how much it adds!
This hangs above our couch. I would take a picture of the whole couch with it above but Tyler is currently taking a snooze on it =)
Here is a pic of the couch that we added to our family a few months ago. We love it!
It turns into a recliner at that far left end too.
The picture is hung on the left wall above the blanket =)

Thanks to Ben and Charlotte(Tyler's sis) for the Jesus canvas picture....we love it!


Remember those friendships you never forget in elementary school??
Which ended because that friend moved away right before Jr. High and due to the lack of current technology in communication devices back then you inevitably lost touch?
WELL,
I sure did have one of those friendships that ended prematurely and almost a year ago we found each other on Facebook!
It's taken pretty much that long for us to finally get together and catch up!
Miss Ana Tita back then, now she is Mrs. Ana Keele =)
We're both married and all grown up. But it was SO good to see her again! Some things never change and she is still just as cute as ever.
I wish I had a photo of us together taken back when we were just kids but i'm sure one will turn up somewhere!
We joked about how when she moved, I was right about to enter 7th grade which is where Tyler came into the picture and took her place haha =)


Here's my pic of the day...yes a little cynical but..so funny =)

Had to throw this one in there too..poor Gretchen Wieners...no Channing Tatum for you!
This might take a minute for some to get...think back to the plot of the movie Mean Girls. It's a line from the movie but it's playing with the fact that she is the only one who hasn't been in a movie with Channing Tatum hehe!
I'm also super duper duper excited for The Vow coming out on V-day. So excited in fact that I haven't even seen a whole preview! I'm weird like that...I LOVE not knowing anything about a movie before watching it.

Comments

  1. So exited to meet your little girl! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby updates! It makes me miss EVERYTHING! I want to go back to those days already! You look adorable! That belly is perfect! So glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used benzaclin since high school! It is the greatest and I would be dead without it! I'm glad you found a solution! You've got the cutest belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are so darling!! I'm excited for you. We should get together sometime and catch up. :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're actually looking pregnant - at least in your pictures! at church i thought you weren't showing at all. guess i'm blind! anyway, you look great! and i love the valentines decor. teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts