Baby update{it's a girl!!}!! and other updates of course
WELL..
It looks like 56% of you are right!!!!!
We have known since Dec. 23rd!!
I thank my dearest and one of my longest friends Celeste for this early knowledge =)
{the day we found out}
She had connections with Fetal Fotos(was a receptionist there for years throughout high school)
And took us there as her Christmas present to us.
SOO AMAZING!! CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH!!
{side note: I have a $10 off coupon to give to an expecting friend to use! Let me know!}
I was slightly nervous to do a gender check because I was only 15 weeks along..and didn't want to get my hopes up that we would see clearly what the baby was.
But the ultrasound tech said that 15 weeks was a perfect time to see the gender..
if the baby cooperated!
And she sure did!! Are you ready for picture overload??


Clearly a girl! =)
the picture framed above is my favorite profile of her =)
And we are so excited and happy and overjoyed!
Plus we got a DVD of the whole thing!! =)
We told our families on Christmas Day by having our parents open a pink frame with her picture saying It's a girl!
Super fun! =) And surprising for them.
We kept it a good secret that Celeste was taking us to Fetal Fotos.
It was hard for me not to blog immediately after we found out though! =)
But we had an ultrasound appointment on January 5th(today) for an ultrasound in a study we're doing called nuMoM2be. Love it!
Any newly first time pregnant ladies reading this should seriously look into this at a hospital near you.
4 free ultrasounds, free testing, it's all free because it's a study! And you get compensated =) Um how could you pass it up??
So we wanted to wait to MAKE SURE the gender was correct before we told the world. And plus now we have more pics to post of her! =) Haha.
They're no Fetal Fotos but still you can see she's gotten bigger.
I'm pretty positive i've felt her move..but it's so inconsistent that I keep doubting myself! My placenta is not preventing me from feeling her kicks so it should be any day now that i feel a for sure baby movement.
I had some fun with this one =)
Does my belly look bigger than than the last pic? I don't feel like it but maybe...
Oh yes and we're naming her Halli Ann =)
I've only had the name picked out since jr. high.
It's a funny story actually...okay i'll tell it real quick.
"Once upon a time my parents almost named me Halliday because it's my Mom's maiden name and they would just call me Halli for short. When I found this out{at age 15} I was appalled they didn't choose Halli because I LOVED it. I decided I would change my name to Halli once I turned 18. Well my friends decided to start calling me Halli to see how I liked it before I made it official. {A few still call me Halli} And then Halli turned into Halli Ann because my name is Ann, I just go by Annie. But I realized as I grew older{and wiser} that the name Annie Q{q is for my middle name} was a perfectly fine name and it would be a ridiculous waste to change it. I came to the conclusion that I would just name my first daughter Halli Ann."
the end.
Now, putting all this baby talk aside, Tyler and I are doing great =)
LOVING THIS BREAK!!
School starts January 9th and Tyler is taking a full load of classes with a part time load of work and I'm taking one class. With no work.
But once we are approved for Medicaid(any day now medicaid!), I might think about starting to work again.
Our Christmas was wonderful. New Years was wonderful. Life is wonderful.
And thank you to all who gave me advice on face medication/wash etc. It's doing tonz better!! Neutrogena baby. And Mary Kay.
Okay here are some pics =)
Annual traditional Clawson Santa photo with my siblings =)
Well all my siblings excluding my sister{lives out of the country}
Christmas Day wearing what we gave to each other. Tyler and his new Guess leather jacket. Me and my new boots, scarf and jacket! =) Okay so what if we picked out what we were giving to each other haha.
Spark restaurant & lounge =)
Tyler's first time =)
New Years eve playing the cheetoh shaving cream beard game!
So I don't actually know what it's called...but you put on a shaving cream beard, split into two teams..and see which team can throw more cheetohs and get them to stick to the shaving cream haha. Soo funny to watch.
Click here for where I found it and more fun group games to play.
Now that Christmas is over and put away our apt feels so empty!! Is it too early to start decorating for Valentines?? =) Your thoughts??
P.S.
P.S.S. We saw lots of movies over the break and recommend Midnight In Paris, Contagion and Cowboys and Aliens =) We've also been watching Grimm and Once Upon A Time. Check it out on Hulu!! =)
{the day we found out}
She had connections with Fetal Fotos(was a receptionist there for years throughout high school)
And took us there as her Christmas present to us.
SOO AMAZING!! CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH!!
{side note: I have a $10 off coupon to give to an expecting friend to use! Let me know!}
I was slightly nervous to do a gender check because I was only 15 weeks along..and didn't want to get my hopes up that we would see clearly what the baby was.
But the ultrasound tech said that 15 weeks was a perfect time to see the gender..
if the baby cooperated!
And she sure did!! Are you ready for picture overload??
She offered plenty of spread eagle shots! =)
the picture framed above is my favorite profile of her =)
And we are so excited and happy and overjoyed!
Plus we got a DVD of the whole thing!! =)
We told our families on Christmas Day by having our parents open a pink frame with her picture saying It's a girl!
Super fun! =) And surprising for them.
We kept it a good secret that Celeste was taking us to Fetal Fotos.
It was hard for me not to blog immediately after we found out though! =)
But we had an ultrasound appointment on January 5th(today) for an ultrasound in a study we're doing called nuMoM2be. Love it!
Any newly first time pregnant ladies reading this should seriously look into this at a hospital near you.
4 free ultrasounds, free testing, it's all free because it's a study! And you get compensated =) Um how could you pass it up??
So we wanted to wait to MAKE SURE the gender was correct before we told the world. And plus now we have more pics to post of her! =) Haha.
They're no Fetal Fotos but still you can see she's gotten bigger.
I'm pretty positive i've felt her move..but it's so inconsistent that I keep doubting myself! My placenta is not preventing me from feeling her kicks so it should be any day now that i feel a for sure baby movement.
I had some fun with this one =)
Does my belly look bigger than than the last pic? I don't feel like it but maybe...
Oh yes and we're naming her Halli Ann =)
I've only had the name picked out since jr. high.
It's a funny story actually...okay i'll tell it real quick.
"Once upon a time my parents almost named me Halliday because it's my Mom's maiden name and they would just call me Halli for short. When I found this out{at age 15} I was appalled they didn't choose Halli because I LOVED it. I decided I would change my name to Halli once I turned 18. Well my friends decided to start calling me Halli to see how I liked it before I made it official. {A few still call me Halli} And then Halli turned into Halli Ann because my name is Ann, I just go by Annie. But I realized as I grew older{and wiser} that the name Annie Q{q is for my middle name} was a perfectly fine name and it would be a ridiculous waste to change it. I came to the conclusion that I would just name my first daughter Halli Ann."
the end.
Now, putting all this baby talk aside, Tyler and I are doing great =)
LOVING THIS BREAK!!
School starts January 9th and Tyler is taking a full load of classes with a part time load of work and I'm taking one class. With no work.
But once we are approved for Medicaid(any day now medicaid!), I might think about starting to work again.
Our Christmas was wonderful. New Years was wonderful. Life is wonderful.
And thank you to all who gave me advice on face medication/wash etc. It's doing tonz better!! Neutrogena baby. And Mary Kay.
Okay here are some pics =)
Annual traditional Clawson Santa photo with my siblings =)
Well all my siblings excluding my sister{lives out of the country}
Spark restaurant & lounge =)
New Years eve playing the cheetoh shaving cream beard game!
So I don't actually know what it's called...but you put on a shaving cream beard, split into two teams..and see which team can throw more cheetohs and get them to stick to the shaving cream haha. Soo funny to watch.
Click here for where I found it and more fun group games to play.
Now that Christmas is over and put away our apt feels so empty!! Is it too early to start decorating for Valentines?? =) Your thoughts??
P.S.
P.S.S. We saw lots of movies over the break and recommend Midnight In Paris, Contagion and Cowboys and Aliens =) We've also been watching Grimm and Once Upon A Time. Check it out on Hulu!! =)











AHHHH!!! SO happy for you guys again! What great ultrasound pictures! And that's so awesome that you guys are part of a study! Lucky! Those belly shots are SO SO cute! And that picture of your family with Santa all pointing to your cute belly is adorable! Also, I'm definatly going to check out that link with good group games! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Annie, I seriously love your blog! I just told one of my friends to look at it because you're so adorable and he's just as far along as you and it think about going to get those photos taken too! Finally the Andersen's get some baby girls in the family! She'll have Tyler wrapped around her finger in no time...I LOVE IT! I'm so happy for you two!!! You look like you have so much together!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute post! How EXCITING that you're having a GIRL!!!!!! AAAHHHH! Congrats! I love that you already have her name picked out. :) {I'm the same way!} You look fab!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited!!! Oh I am excited to meet this baby girl. And, that cheeto game is hilarious. You guys are always up to something clever. I can't wait to babysit p.s. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnnie! You guys are going to be awesome parents! Halli Ann is going to be beautiful! So fun to have a girl first! Love your blog updates.
ReplyDelete