A grand weekend!

My little brother Alex is a sushi chef!!! He works at Nagoya sushi in Fort Union.
 On Saturday(last night 1/14), we went as a family to eat at the restaurant with Alex making the sushi right in front of us!
 Sushi is my favoritest ever! 
It was hard not to go crazy like I usually do. I can't wait until my B-day in July, my Pops always takes me to my fave Sushi restaurant Sakura's in Foothill Drive SLC and I will eat my Sushi heart out!! 
 Barely all fitting at the bar.

Preparing our Ultra Vegas roll =) 
It's baked AND fried so I deemed it worthy to eat while pregnant.
 Oh it was sooo amazing!!! I recommend you ALL to go!

 Eel was also cooked and delish!!
 Then my older brother had some extra tickets to the Jazz game that night!
 He had lower bowl tickets, but I still loved where we got to sit =)
It was the first time Deron Williams came back to play here in Utah after all that drama went down last year.
I was sad at how much booing D-Will got. Every time he got the ball. Every single time. 
It wasn't like just a few people at first, no the SECOND he got the ball for the first time, there was an insane amount of booing! I have never seen so much booing at one player! Tyler and I were surprised and did not participate in the jeering. Yes I know many people believe he was the reason we lost our coach of like 23 years so I can understand some hard feelings but still people...you don't know everything!
 Attempting to take a pic of Kris Humphries #43 =) I wish I could've gotten pics of them but there were lots of signs saying things such as "Kris Humphries will you marry me?" and there was one of a blow up pic of Kim K photoshopped wearing a Jazz jersey haha. Awesome.
Humphries did better than D-Will last night. Hmm i wonder why? Poor D-Will..
 UVU Green Man Group. No idea we had a Green Man Group. Cool.
Tyler caught something! Haha a little hand clapper thingie. He's so cute and turns into a little kid when things are being thrown at the audience haha oh man. So cute =)


Well some exciting news is I have officially been feeling our baby girl move now for quite some time! It's hard to say the official date I first felt the movements..but I think it's safe to say it was after Christmas but before New Years. And then it just became more and more for sure after my last blog post =)
Tyler felt her kicks for the first time on Tuesday 1/10 while we were watching The Help. I recently finished reading the book(I read it in 10 days!) And so we immediately rented the movie when i was done. Loved it!!!
She always kicks the most after i've eaten dinner and am sitting or lying down.
I feel her every day now but it's not all the time. Pretty random really except after dinner I can usually count on it. But it takes a lot of patience for Tyler to leave his hand there patiently waiting for her to make another big kick. Which is why watching a movie with his hand on my tummy was perfect! 
Oh I love it =) 

I've started filling this baby up in the morning(when I remember) and trying to drink the whole thing throughout the day...It's tougher than you'd think!

 
Happy MLK day/weekend! Tyler has to work tomorrow =( But he loves his job and if he had the choice to go into work or not he would probably choose work. Yes he loves it that much.

Care for a laugh:)

Mt. Rushmore from the Canadian side hehe!

Comments

  1. Ahhh!!! You get to feel the baby kick!!!!! I bet that's the coolest feeling ever. I can't wait for that!

    And hahaha -- I love that bottom pic {hey, unintentional double-meaning there! Haha}... so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! So sad about the Jazz game-although when I told my hubs he laughed and hard :(. I need to see a belly pic! SO exciting you've been feeling her! Isn't that THE best?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts