nineteen.
nineteen weeks!
I have my big 20 week ultrasound this Wednesday(jan 25)..holy cow!
Almost halfway!
I'm already having difficulties sleeping which isn't good.
Because I have a lOOng road ahead of me!
I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back and that's been really hard!!
If I don't put a pillow under my backside while I sleep, I usually end up flat on my back without thinking...oh dear.
Mickelle's baby shower =)
Mickelle and her husband Mark were in TN with us and that's where she found out she was preggers!
After Mark, I was the first to know! Yay!! =)
She's 37 weeks with a baby boy and looking SOO good! =)
A lady at the shower told me I looked like I had just eaten a big lunch after I told her I was pregnant..hmm..haha. Not what a pregnant woman{who is almost 20 weeks along} wants to hear!
A recent pic of us with yummy Starbucks drinks =)
I like to laugh so..here you go =)
Where do I find these gems you ask?
I am talking about one place...and one place only my friend..{name that movie!!}
Pinterest =)





You look so cute Annie!! I know the feeling though- it wasn't until almost 30 weeks that people who didn't know me could tell I was pregnant... so hang in there! You'll miss these days when you're bigger and more uncomfortable!
ReplyDelete