TN happenings
Why hello...I assume you're here to see
what's been happening in mine and Tyler's life.
Well here are a few pics to keep you company.
Well here are a few pics to keep you company.
Nashville Temple trip with the girls. Our session was full of about 15 missionaries. Hehehe. That was fun. The Nashville Temple isn't even in Nashville. It's in a town called Franklin. Which is an hour away. But, it is in the Nashville metropolitan area.
Tyler and I saw Super 8 last weekend. We loved it.
ooo yea. Loved it. But the theater we saw it at? SO ghetto. And scary. I'll remember it for next time we go to see a movie. And stay far far way. I have now put my pepper spray onto my key chain. Instead of keeping it stowed deep in the depths of my purse.
This is a local park down the road from us.
And it's where Mickelle and I feed the duckies!
The little duckling family got word of the feasting going on
me n Mickelleeeeyy!
This is what I ate for lunch today. But what I mainly want to tell you about..
is my yogurt! This yogurt is a divine discovery! And I got a 4-pack for .88 cents! Thanks to a 1.00 off coupon that came with the yogurt. Pretty sweet. But this flavor is called toasted coconut vanilla. And it's amazing! And fat-free and good for you and cheap and delicious with granola! It's my favorite part of my personal food pyramid. I challenge you all to try it.
This is me.
Doing math.
I hate math.
But we must do things that we don't like in life. And Math is one of those things for me. I'm taking an online math class this summer because it's the right thing to do. And it's good for me. You see, i'm wishing to take math1050(hardest math class i'll ever have to take....eeek) this fall...but it'll have been over two years this fall since i've taken math 1010. Soo I have to re-take the stupid class. But since i'm in Tennessee this summer...I have to do it online. yayy...yea it's keepin' me busy. And there's probably a reason they make you take 1050 within two years of passing 1010. I've forgotten so much! And Tyler has to take intro to calculus for his degree so maybe I could try and remember a thing or two this time.
We saw our first firefllies this last week! I love them. And I will really miss them. I attempted some videos of them. But they're not really worth seeing....you wanna see them? Well okay...I guess..maybe just one.
It's hard to catch them on camera in the dark. You can see them with the naked eye..but not through a camera lens. =( Unless there are hoards of them.
There is a mouse in our wall. And I spotted it the other day coming out of our apartment! A cute little thing! But still a mouse. We can hear it scurrying around when we're in our bedroom. But as long as it stays on the other side of our bedroom wall...i'm okay with it.
There's also a brown widow nest above our door. Haven't heard of brown widows before? Yea me neither. Until we got out here. Nasty things. There are four sacs and a few of the widows protecting them. I get the creeps everytime I walk out of our apt. I told the pest control peeps here to get 'em. But they're still there...threatening to descend at any moment..onto my unknowing self! Okay so i'm not 100% sure they're brown widows but i've heard and seen an actual one before and they look pretty dang similiar! Egg sacs and everything! Gross gross gross gross gross....
One last thing....that's been keeping me entertained. Maybe too entertained. It's called Pinterest. And I wish i'd discovered it while I was planning my wedding. Such fun decorating ideas!
So pretty much it's an online database where you can "pin" things you love or want to remember into an online album that you share with friends and pretty much whoever's on Pinterest. It keeps them organized by category, and keeps the link of where you found them! Like say a recipe...I "pin" the picture of the yummy food and then by one click, it'll take me to the recipe online!
Fine me on Pinterest!
Yup I took a picture of my screen! Just learned how to do that.
Anyways you have to be invited to join. Weird I know. But I am able to invite whoever so if you are interested...let me know! =) And when you sign up it automatically connects you with the friends you have on facebook who are using Pinterest.
I found this recipe of Nutella Oatmeal Chip Cookies through Pinterest!
That's all for now...toodles!!
P.S. i've been listening to pandora's lady antebellum station. I am in love with some of the new country songs I am hearing. Technically they're not "new" but they're new to me.
I Need You♬
Tyler and I saw Super 8 last weekend. We loved it.
ooo yea. Loved it. But the theater we saw it at? SO ghetto. And scary. I'll remember it for next time we go to see a movie. And stay far far way. I have now put my pepper spray onto my key chain. Instead of keeping it stowed deep in the depths of my purse.
This is a local park down the road from us.
And it's where Mickelle and I feed the duckies!
Here duckie duckie duckies!
The little duckling family got word of the feasting going on
me n Mickelleeeeyy!
This is what I ate for lunch today. But what I mainly want to tell you about..
is my yogurt! This yogurt is a divine discovery! And I got a 4-pack for .88 cents! Thanks to a 1.00 off coupon that came with the yogurt. Pretty sweet. But this flavor is called toasted coconut vanilla. And it's amazing! And fat-free and good for you and cheap and delicious with granola! It's my favorite part of my personal food pyramid. I challenge you all to try it.
This is me.
Doing math.
I hate math.
But we must do things that we don't like in life. And Math is one of those things for me. I'm taking an online math class this summer because it's the right thing to do. And it's good for me. You see, i'm wishing to take math1050(hardest math class i'll ever have to take....eeek) this fall...but it'll have been over two years this fall since i've taken math 1010. Soo I have to re-take the stupid class. But since i'm in Tennessee this summer...I have to do it online. yayy...yea it's keepin' me busy. And there's probably a reason they make you take 1050 within two years of passing 1010. I've forgotten so much! And Tyler has to take intro to calculus for his degree so maybe I could try and remember a thing or two this time.
We saw our first firefllies this last week! I love them. And I will really miss them. I attempted some videos of them. But they're not really worth seeing....you wanna see them? Well okay...I guess..maybe just one.
There is a mouse in our wall. And I spotted it the other day coming out of our apartment! A cute little thing! But still a mouse. We can hear it scurrying around when we're in our bedroom. But as long as it stays on the other side of our bedroom wall...i'm okay with it.
There's also a brown widow nest above our door. Haven't heard of brown widows before? Yea me neither. Until we got out here. Nasty things. There are four sacs and a few of the widows protecting them. I get the creeps everytime I walk out of our apt. I told the pest control peeps here to get 'em. But they're still there...threatening to descend at any moment..onto my unknowing self! Okay so i'm not 100% sure they're brown widows but i've heard and seen an actual one before and they look pretty dang similiar! Egg sacs and everything! Gross gross gross gross gross....
One last thing....that's been keeping me entertained. Maybe too entertained. It's called Pinterest. And I wish i'd discovered it while I was planning my wedding. Such fun decorating ideas!
So pretty much it's an online database where you can "pin" things you love or want to remember into an online album that you share with friends and pretty much whoever's on Pinterest. It keeps them organized by category, and keeps the link of where you found them! Like say a recipe...I "pin" the picture of the yummy food and then by one click, it'll take me to the recipe online!
Fine me on Pinterest!
Yup I took a picture of my screen! Just learned how to do that.
Anyways you have to be invited to join. Weird I know. But I am able to invite whoever so if you are interested...let me know! =) And when you sign up it automatically connects you with the friends you have on facebook who are using Pinterest.
I found this recipe of Nutella Oatmeal Chip Cookies through Pinterest!
That's all for now...toodles!!
P.S. i've been listening to pandora's lady antebellum station. I am in love with some of the new country songs I am hearing. Technically they're not "new" but they're new to me.
I Need You♬



your blog is educational! you see, i learned i could never live where it's humid because there are too many bugs and *shudder* creatures that like that weather. yuck, be brave annie! be brave!
ReplyDelete