day six. favorite tv shows.

{supposedly} The Top 100 tv shows of all time

We love watching shows and movies together.

A few months ago we decided it was about time to see what this LOST madness was all about. We became obsessed by the first episode but are now stuck somewhere in the 4th or 5th season(there are 6 seasons!). We still love it..just not as religious in watching it every night now. I'm confident we will eventually finish but not anytime soon.

Can't forget Modern Family.

We love Shark Tank. Damen and mr. wonderful are our least fave. Robert is maybe my fave.

We have recently stumbled upon the beauty that is HGTV. Home and garden television. We love Property Brothers and Love it or List it. It is giving us some extra motivation to save for a home! $$$


We love the show Revenge! It's great. Nolan is our fave.

White Collar is a show i'd recommend to EVERYBODY!


A show we occasionally watch that I wouldn't recommend to everybody is The Walking Dead.  I close my eyes half the time.


We came across Falling Skies is a summer season show. We like it maybe because there's nothing else on to watch?


I love Master Chef! Tyler will watch it with me on occasion but I will watch it weekly either live or on the blessed site of Hulu.


But of course Friends and Seinfeld are the most watched re-runs in this house. Fresh Prince is also a favorite although it's a little weird to watch Will Smith act a fool when he's such a respected and renowned actor nowa days!


Day seven: a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on me..

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH, you said LOST and FRIENDS, and I'm hooked :) AMAZING SHOWS!!!! Yeah -- Nick and I like the odd-numbered seasons of Lost best [1, 3, 5] ...6 gets better by the end. Love that you started watching it!!! We're watching Smallville right now -- have you seen that one? It's so fun to watch shows together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts