twenty.three.wait..really??
It's hard to believe i'm 23 weeks and I think i'm actually starting to really show!
Yay! =)
I know it's soon for me to blog again. But I have recent pics and news I wanted to share =)
And then i'll be blogging soon again because I have my 24 week Dr.s appointment in a few days!
Look at my bellyyyyy!!
Oh yea. There's a baby girl in there. She weighs just over a whole pound now!
I love making these collages. I decided to make everything black and white.
I was kind of sick of seeing my mustard yellow shirt haha.
Ha funny story. After we got home from shopping and dinner, I changed and came out with that shirt on and Tyler was like:
"Oh it's pregnancy picture time!" Hehe =)
Then I decided to take some bare belly shots and Tyler was like: "Wow babe you have gotten big! You have a prego belly now!"
Best compliment ever! Haha.
Then we decided to take some self maternity photos of ourselves =) I just realized that I don't have any pics with Tyler and my belly yet.
We really liked this one. Not too shabby for balancing our camera on a bottle of honey on the counter
=)
Oh I can't wait to get maternity photos in a few months or so!
My girlfriend Avi Stoddard is going to be our photographer =)
So remember how in my last post I mentioned us wanting to get a bigger new mattress??
Well since Saturdays are the only day Tyler and I have together to shop for one, we shopped..and we succeeded!
We did some research of nearby mattress places and were really impressed by one just two streets away from us!
We found an amazingly comfortable queen mattress for an amazingly wonderful price!
It was so nice laying down next to each other and not falling into one another or being able to feel every movement and turn! =)
It's called Furnish It and we really recommend it to anyone in the Provo area looking for furniture!
We pick it up next Saturday so in a week. That will give us enough time to organize picking it up and all that fun stuff you have to do when you don't own a truck.
Also tonight, we made our first recipe out of Tyler's V-day peanut butter recipe book he gave me.
Tyler looking chic drinking his shake haha
So easy!
It's called Southern Belle shake:
6 reese's peanut butter cups(we used a handful of reese's piece's)
2 cups milk
3 cups chocolate ice cream
(we also added some peanut butter)
and some canned whip cream to put on top!
YUM! =)
I drank all of mine and the rest of what Tyler couldn't finish.
What's happening to me??
Oh yea..i'm growing a human!
Right now i'm currently listening to The Vow soundtrack online for freeee!
It's on Grooveshark Here. Grooveshark is a free music streaming website that is an awesome way to listen to whatever music you want as many times as you want. Unlike Pandora or Iheart radio.
Happy Presidents Day weekend!!
Happy Presidents Day weekend!!
.jpg)
.jpg)



I am not growing a human, but I want that shake! Maybe Tyler's too;)
ReplyDeleteyou WILL make me that shake :)
ReplyDeletei'm so excited for your baby! june feels like forever away!
I need that recipe book! yum! And you are looking adorable! Love it! Tell Tyler hi from me. Ps... Chris read this whole blog along with me. He says hi too !
ReplyDeletelove,love that belly :) keep it growing!
ReplyDeleteAhhh!!! You look SO GOOD! I LOVE your belly shots!!! :) :) I know - it's such a compliment to hear that you look pregnant {when you ARE pregnant...} :) Almost 24 weeks?!?! YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, you are so stinkin cute! That's all... :) :) Can't wait to see you Friday!
ReplyDelete