Pics of our Tennessee apartment! =)
Finally here are some pics from our apartment!! I don't know why it took me so long to get them up here. Here is a pic from our apartment complex the day we arrived. It was rainy but still pretty humid.
Aventura Indian Lakes Apartments
These apartments are pretty much amazing. In the club house there are two tanning beds,
a business room with a printer,
A fitness room, which we love! Tyler has worked out every day since we've got here. Wish I could say the same!
And a beautiful pool!!
I stole all those pics off the apartments website. Except the first one. I took that one myself. These next photos are ones I took though of our apartment.
Here we are in front of our apartment the day we moved in
Yep...he's a keeper =)
Enter apartment V103 aka our apartment =)
Any decoration that you see was purchased by me at Goodwill =) Goodwill is Tennessee's D.I.
After we unpacked the car, the first thing I did was a load of laundry! I LOVE having our own washer and dryer. Although it says it only accepts high efficiency laundry detergent....hmm...too bad! I am not buying special detergent when i already have perfectly fine detergent to use.
pretty excited about it!
That table centerpiece was purchased at Goodwill for .99 cents! Well except the flowers..got those at Walmart.
Our porch =)
Our second bathroom..we also have a second bedroom but it's not worth picturing since it's full of our luggage and boxes that filled our car on our way here.
And here is the entrance to our bedroom.
The bathroom in our bedroom
We have a "special" shower hahaha. We call it our senior citizen shower. If any of you have worked as the lovely position of CNA, you would recognize this shower and yes, this shower leaks onto the tile. So annoying.
Don't quite know why we got the special shower. But...really we can't complain coming from a studio apartment to this palace. That we're not even paying full price for. Tyler's pest control company covers some, and then Tyler is expected to sell a certain amount a week that will cover how much we owe. So far this week he's gotten more than expected of him =) Such a hard worker.
I tell ya what, It kills me to see such a bare dresser. You see I own about a million too many frames and decorations according to Tyler, but we didn't have room to bring any and I was scared of breaking some. I just find myself wishing daily that I had all my shiz(as tyler would lovingly refer to it) to decorate this place! Oh I could make it soo cute! But alas...decorating a space bigger than 400 sq. feet will have to wait haha. Tyler told me that he's enjoying all the room and open space. So I will try and do the same.
So since moving to Tennessee...I have begun to miss Utah's grid system. I do not know how people here get around without a GPS! It is almost a necessity when driving somewhere you've never been...
I also, am losing my fondness of the humidity here. It is causing my face to look less like a face and more like a meteor shower...haha. But seriously it's causing me some problems. I don't want to leave the apt without make up coverage now it's gotten so bad. So i'm making some changes to my face cleansing regimen and we'll see what happens.
Tyler and I also for the first time EVER for both of us..have created a country radio station preset in our car. Haha. We figured that if we're going to be living in the capitol of country music..we best start listenin' to it. We actually beginning to enjoy it. Might as well since we'll only be living here for the summer. It's taken me quite a while to warm up to country music but I think i'm finally there.
Since moving into this apartment I have come across 5 spiders! And have killed two. So I can see why Tennessee is a jack pot for pest control sales. I only saw one spider in our provo apartment. One! Crazy.
Oh and here's a pic from when we were driving here that I forgot to post.
Tyler was studying for his pest control test that he had to get better than a 70% on. He passed with flying colors =)
Well that's all for now =)
Thanks for readin!




Oh MAN! Apartment envy! I don't know where we're staying in PA yet, but I know it won't be that nice!! Super super jealous. That place is adorable! Enjoy it, girl!
ReplyDeleteLove love it. Have fun in Tennessee! (P.S. So glad you've warmed up to Country music:) It took living in Logan for 2 years to do it for me, but now I LOVE it!)
Wow Annie! That apartment is gorgeous! How nice to have some more space to stretch out. Good luck out there!!
ReplyDeletethat apartment and all the amenities as far as the club house and all looks amazing! i wish they had that nice of places here in utah... at a decent price that is :D have fun!
ReplyDelete