Peanut butter lovers all over America!
Hellllo dearest friendssss....
I thought I would share with you all a well kept secret of the world of Wal-mart...their Great value fudge covered peanut butter filled cookies are the absolute best. Even better than any Girl Scout peanut butter cookie you or I have ever tasted! And they're generic which means CHEAPO!! Ty and I live for peanut butter. Well okay Tyler lives for peanut butter, I just enjoy it as much as the next peanut butter lover. SO if you are a PB fan definitely check these cookies out. You won't regret it. Although maybe you will once you get that stomach ache that inevitably comes with eating the whole package all at once...it's easy to do!
Okay. I was so skeptical. I just got home from walmart and bought those yummy cookies. You were right! They ARE good and you CAN eat the whole pack at one sitting. Have you tried the walmart pinwheel cookies yet?
ReplyDelete