It's gunna be a good life..

Well, it was a wonderful weekend. Beautiful weather makes any weekend better. Plus this week is spring break. Which doesn't mean much for us married folk who have jobs and well not a lot of spring break spending money. But nonetheless it will be a good week! On Saturday night we saw a very moving, inspirational movie that i'd been wanting to see in a while but was summoning up the courage to see. We'd heard good things about it and after getting so much hype in the Oscars, Tyler and I finally rented it last Saturday night.
I was blown away. Such a fine job. I was not surprised it was nominated for so many things in The Academy Awards. James Franco, I applaud you for this performance. By the time this movie was over, I was singing one of my new favorite songs in my head and thought that it went perfect with the film. My new fav song: It's gunna be a good life by One Republic.

Also, something I saw on one of my friends blogs was that she had a link to a page with info about her and her hubby's families. Cute idea! So after much exploring of my blogs settings and options I figured out how to do it! I now have on the top of my blog, a link to a page with info about our families =)

Comments

  1. We really enjoyed the movie too!
    Kellen's cousin is actually the little boy who plays him when he was younger. lol
    congrats on getting your place sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! For selling your apartment. And thanks for the recommended movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts