LOVE THIS
So while Tyler was on his mission i loved to send him poems, quotes etc. I just came across this one while going through our many letters to each other. It is so good and uplifting =) Had to share:
My life is but a weaving
between my God and me;
I cannot choose the colors,
he worketh steadily.
Ofttimes He weaveth sorrow,
And I in foolish pride,
Forget that He seeth the upper,
And I the under side.
between my God and me;
I cannot choose the colors,
he worketh steadily.
Ofttimes He weaveth sorrow,
And I in foolish pride,
Forget that He seeth the upper,
And I the under side.
Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas
and explain the reason why.
The Dark threads are as needful
in the Weaver's skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas
and explain the reason why.
The Dark threads are as needful
in the Weaver's skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned
You two are amazing. I love how you affect eachother for the better. What a wonderful poem. And congrats on respiratory therapy! That is a great job.
ReplyDeleteawe thanks char! half the poem didn't show up for some reason :S but i fixed it so here's the rest of the poem =) can't wait for tomorrow! or today i guess...cause it's pretty late
ReplyDelete