Blast from a Halloween past =)
First off, I love my Halloween music! And I hope you do too! I'm sad we have less than 15 days left of this ghost-tastic month! But I just wanted to post this picture of me and Tyler's first Halloween =) We were so little! And boy, if I can grow my hair that long again I'll be set!! Halloween 2006 =) I think I carved the haunted house...I can't remember! But we did good work =) Can't wait to see what we carve this year at the family party =) A little side note about me and Tyler, we went to see The Social Network on Friday...it was very interesting, brilliantly directed and all I can think about as of late! I get like that with movies about real people and such...well actually just movies i like in general. If you're wondering about seeing it....GO SEE IT =)


Your Halloween music (the scream)scared my dogs!!!! So funny!!
ReplyDeletehaha yes!!! that's awesome!! =) good to see ya on here!
ReplyDelete