Life in 400 sq. ft =)

Above is a brief view of our 400 sq. foot humble abode =) Tyler and I finally got around to cleaning/decorating our apartment enough to take a decent video. Of course there is still clutter...and totes full of stuff i just can't quite part with yet. But it is as clean as we can possibly get it. What really got us to clean it was my parents coming to visit =) But oh the memories from living here =) so many lovely quirks of this old apartment we'll never forget! Because we've been keeping a journal since we've been married =) Well..I have and Tyler contributes whenever I force him too ;) Here are just a few:


First off, we have NO closet! ='( very sad face...
Our heat is controlled by our neighbor who we share a door with in our bathroom/closet area. Good thing he's a way cool guy =)
Our bathroom door doesn't close all the way. In fact barely at all
Our bath tub fauset is the opposite it indicates..so towards C is hot and towards H is cold. Took us a minute to figure that one out =) haha
We have the longest running house venue as next door neighbors. We've met some interesting people =)
To flush the toilet you have to hold down the flusher the WHOLE time...or it won't flush. Super annoying!


Well There are the main quirks about living where we do. We wouldn't have it any other way though. Great starter place! =)

Comments

  1. Haha "You need to show them the other house....this is just our study!" LMAO!! Cute apartment girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody has a 'great' starter apartment. You should have seen Tyler's parents'! (Basement apartment by Provo High that was smaller than yours.)
    We could put two of our first apartment in our master bedroom now. See what you have to look forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your cute little apartment! it's definitely a lot cleaner than when I saw it :)
    ps, your scream song scared the crap out of me haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes chelsie lots cleaner! haha it's hard to keep such a small place clean! you'd think it'd be the other way around! and i'm glad it scared you =) mission accomplished ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so dang cute! Love the apartment. Small is cozy right?? It's a perfect place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute! And I actually ADORE your cute little place! I think it's perfect for a starter place! And I was feeding little Parker when I started reading and he freaked out at the scream. haha. funny...but sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. so funny tiny house...love grows best in little houses :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts