Hey friends,
I'm not sure if this will come as a surprise to most people, but I actually am an easily stressed out person. Like for reals, some of you unfortunately have seen me at one of my stressed out moments and I am not proud. It is because of this reason that I give off a carefree, nonchalant, "brush it off" kind of attitude. Cause here's the thing: I don't like being stressed! Surprise! Haha. SO if something can potentially stress me out I say FORGET IT vs stress about it! I am not going to stress over something unless it is very important. Obviously like my little girlie's birthdays. I will stress over those but other things like to name a few: keeping up on my blog, having the trendiest, up to date wardrobe and shoes, having a clean house or room(my room is RARELY clean), getting the best picture for Instagram(i recently stopped stressing about this. It was a long time coming realization) showering every day, having perfect hair etc etc. I would rather be happy vs. stressed which is why I let the little things in life go! It took me a while to learn this. Poor Tyler suffered through some rough times in the beginning of our marriage because I let myself stress over everything! For reals, I was a ball of stress the day of our marriage. Our wedding day!! I am not proud. I let myself get into funks that made him want run in the other direction! I think it was when I had Halli that I realized I couldn't let things stress me out anymore. I mean I've always had a carefree attitude but also in direct contrast to that attitude was my high strung not so great side.
Anyways, so why am I babbling on about this? I don't know. I guess I feel like blogging again about something that isn't so intimidating as blogging about the last year of my life that I have left out. Also, I feel that it's an answer to a question some of you may have asked yourself: why don't I blog anymore? I haven't even blogged about Hayden's first birthday. Poor Hayden is so left out of my blog it's not fair! Well, I'm not gunna let it stress me out. Her birthday post is coming and it will be completed but all in good time. I'm not stressed about it =)
Anyways, so why am I babbling on about this? I don't know. I guess I feel like blogging again about something that isn't so intimidating as blogging about the last year of my life that I have left out. Also, I feel that it's an answer to a question some of you may have asked yourself: why don't I blog anymore? I haven't even blogged about Hayden's first birthday. Poor Hayden is so left out of my blog it's not fair! Well, I'm not gunna let it stress me out. Her birthday post is coming and it will be completed but all in good time. I'm not stressed about it =)
also, Tyler's growing a full on beard for the first time in our marriage.
I think he just wanted to see if he could do it and now that he's now working for the church anymore it's the perfect time to try!

That lesson about stress is something I really need to work on. LOL about Tyler's beard, good luck. Sometimes I actually miss Spencer's beard and sometimes I am extremely glad he got rid of it ten months ago. He's growing it back out for Halloween so we'll see how long that lasts now haha
ReplyDelete