Halli's 1st day of preschool!!!

Halli is off to preschool!!!!
We visited her preschool yesterday and met her teacher and she is so excited! So we weren't originally going to do preschool until she was 4. Remember my last post about how I don't like to stress?? Well I wasn't stressing about getting Halli potty trained before we BOTH were ready. Kinda made thinking about preschool difficult since she wasn't potty trained until when most 3 year olds were starting preschool. Once I felt that she was ready and I was ready, she was potty trained within 3 days. I also told her that once she was potty trained she could go to preschool. But by the time that happened all of the coveted preschools that I knew of were full or too expensive for our liking. It's not the end of the world if she starts school when she's 4 right? Okay it's settled then. She's fine until she's 4. Well I never gave up hope though that I would find the right preschool and thankfully I thought to ask my neighbor who has a little boy Halli's age. She told me about the home preschool within our stake! Amazing price, 5 mins away, carpool group, and such a cute place!!! It's run by the cutest woman in the upstairs loft of her home!! I'm in love! Here's a video of our first visit and Halli DID NOT want to leave.

I am so happy that Halli is able to attend preschool because she is so ready. I felt like I was cheating her by waiting till she was 4 since I promised she could go when she was potty trained. I just needed to be patient and I'm so glad I was!!!

Tyler dropped her off and I took pics and recorded videos like the paparazzi! Finally  Halli told me "okay bye mom go inside now!" Tyler had a good laugh at that.






Comments

Popular Posts