Our Easter 2014

Holidays are so much more fun with a little one! So fun to create and keep traditions like Easter baskets, searching for Easter baskets/eggs and new Easter outfits. When Halli is older I will continue the dying of the hard boiled eggs a tradition. I wasn't sure how she would do with an Easter egg hunt but she loved it! We didn't take her to any big organized ones for fear that she would get trampled. We kept it simple in the comfort of our own home =)
But I have a confession.  I didn't mention anything about an Easter bunny. Halli is too young to really get it anyways but I totally spaced that the Easter bunny is the one who is supposed to hide all the eggs and all that. Haha. I just told her she has an Easter basket to find and find all the eggs and candy to put in it. It was so cute to see her eyes light up when she saw all the colorful eggs around the room and her basket full of a few toys and precious new bubbles. She now says "bucket" when referring to her basket.





Halli has a boyfriend. He is so sweet and gives her hugs almost every time he sees her. His name is Freddie. They have playdates almost every day in our apartments courtyard. His mama is a sweet friend of mine who has been my neighbor since Tyler and I were first married! She is also a business woman who owns HelloFab.com
This is a video of a repeat hug cause I missed the first one. But he really does give unprompted hugs!













throwback to a similar shot two years ago!



Halli is loving her first chocolate bunny!


Total unrelated to Easter picture right here but this precious moment was captured the night before Easter when we were shopping for our outfits. She decided to cling on to her Daddy as we walked.

My phone made a gif of all the pics I took of this.
She can melt my heart and then seconds later test my patience but we just love her!


Hope you all had an enjoyable Easter weekend! Here is a video to end spiritually enlightened with. I love it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts