family pics and update.
I figured I would post all the family pics we got taken by my sweet friend Ashley. They're too cute to keep all to myself! I've posted some here and there but here they all are for your viewing pleasure:
Pic we used to announce Halli becoming a big sister in our Flipagram.
I just love black and white
Tyler trying to capture a cool shot of his flips =)
So due to the dramatic first couple weeks of my pregnancy, I totally spaced a few things in my last post announcing my pregnancy like how I made Halli a big sister shirt to announce it to friends and fam:
And how she cried the first time I put it on her as if to protest becoming a big sister haha.
I also spaced telling the story of taking the initial pregnancy test. I woke up at 6 am Nov 13th, the morning I had planned to take it. I didn't tell Tyler my plan because then I could surprise him if it was positive. I hadn't planned on getting up at 6 am to take the pregnancy test but I couldn't sleep until I knew whether I was pregnant or not. So I took the test and crossed my fingers and toes.
I also spaced telling the story of taking the initial pregnancy test. I woke up at 6 am Nov 13th, the morning I had planned to take it. I didn't tell Tyler my plan because then I could surprise him if it was positive. I hadn't planned on getting up at 6 am to take the pregnancy test but I couldn't sleep until I knew whether I was pregnant or not. So I took the test and crossed my fingers and toes.
The first one was really light so I got out the trusty dollar store test. I was sooo relieved and elated to see two pink lines I was shaking. Another reason I was ecstatic was because just a couple weeks earlier I found out my best girliefriend Cami was also pregnant! We go so far back I can't even remember how long. Like i've known her since kindergarten and we've been best friends pretty much ever since. She lived right across a brick wall from me growing up. She was the first person I told after I saw those pink lines. Tyler was asleep for two more hours and she was awake waiting for the results! It was a no brainer to tell her first =)
Heber Creeper I think. She's going to kill me for posting this. But it's one of the only pics I can find of us as youngins.
high school days.
high school days.
Presentish day-Cami's wedding. The day before I went into labor with Halli.
She is due two weeks before me! So exciting =)
When Tyler finally woke up for work, Halli and I ran in and jumped on the bed. She was wearing her big sister shirt and once Tyler noticed it after I turned on the lights he said something like "Seriously? You took a test?! Ha! I knew we were pregnant." When I would take negative pregnancy tests when it was too soon to tell he would tell me that we were probably already pregnant and not to worry. We then told his Mom that night because she was babysitting Halli. We had her wear her big sister shirt =)
Anyways there ya go. Just in case you wanted to know all this =)
Anyways there ya go. Just in case you wanted to know all this =)












.jpg)














So the dollar store test was right!?
ReplyDeleteI did and thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove, love it!
ReplyDelete