One Fall day

I feel compelled to visit the mountains during each fall season. I didn't think I was going to get that chance this year with how busy Tyler's {second to last} semester has been paired with with such inclement weather. Today he sweetly surprised me and left work early =) Off to the mountains we went! I felt it was our last chance while the leaves are still gorgeous and the weather is not too frigid.



                                                                 Halli loves Daddy =)


Love my little family!
Halli smiled for the camera! =) Love her!

While we're at it, I'll post pics from Halli's first experience with a rain storm. I love her cute little rain coat.






Tyler's sister and her little family are moving to Texas! We're going to miss them! They've never lived this far from home! =( Tyler and most of his siblings were born in Texas so technically she's "going back home."
But not really.



psst...I posted a little something something on my crafty blog....go check it out.

Comments

  1. this is so cute! Halli is so grown up in all these pictures!! kinda bittersweet to watch through photos! move back to salt lake county, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I can almost smell the crispness of that fresh, Autumn, mountain air :)

    You guys are the cutest family!! And what a darling little raincoat!

    BUMMER they're moving!!!! :( [You're talking about Charlotte, right??] ...I mean, exciting for them[!], but it always sucks when a fellow sibling moves away :( Now you guys just have an excuse to go vaca in TX ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts