Annie Q's Corner

Once upon a time, a long while ago before we knew we were going to become parents, Tyler made me an adorable website called "Annie Q's Corner." It was legit. He was just getting into his web developer business and was dying to make a website. So I was his guinea pig I guess you could call it. I was super excited to share crafts, recipes, secrets to life etc. Well not long after this fun creation, I got preggers and forever changed was life as we knew it! I was sick every day and the last thing I wanted to do was craft/bake and then write about it haha. That was a couple years ago and the website/domain/hosting has since expired and I don't care for it to be it's own website because it costs $$. There is so much that goes into a webpage that I had no idea about. Blogs are much easier. and FREE!

anyways
I have never forgotten about Annie Q's Corner and kept telling myself i'll start it up again someday. Well that someday is now my friends.
 I have crafts/recipes I want to share but not necessarily on my family blog. Another reason I have been hesitant is because there are so many popular bloggers out there and {truthfully} I feel a little insecure about it. Mostly because I don't want people to think i'm just starting a blog because I eventually want to get thousands of followers and have it become a part time job or something like that. I honest to goodness just want to share fun crafts/recipes and baking secrets I've learned over the years with others and hopefully help someone find their go-to recipe/dessert they feel confident making!
SO if you'd like, please check out my crafting/baking blog! =)
Annie Q's Corner
this lovely photo courtesy of the gorgeous Kara at While Camden Sleeps .

Comments

  1. How cute! Tell me more!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Annie!!! I love the name of it & the sentiment behind it :) I'm completely supportive of having a passion-blog!! I'm excited to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts