day five. somewhere you've been.

So remember that 30 day blog challenge I started a year ago? Haha well why not continue! Who says it has to be 30 consecutive days?


Tyler and I haven't been to many places together yet. Obviously our cruise to Mexico was a huge vacation and the most exotic place we've been together.

On my own I have been on some cool vacations that i've really enjoyed.
London, Cancun, Virginia/D.C. to name a few.
But i'm going to have to brag about London. I've never blogged about it because I was only 16 when I went with my older brother Orson to visit my sister Romney back in 2006. I loved it.
 It was my first time on a plane and out of the country.
{fun fact: Tyler and I had just barely made our relationship official when I left for this trip. Yucky timing to leave the country.}

Our first night in London.
 We went to see a Concert and could not stay awake to save our lives! Jet lag was bad. London was 7 hours ahead and didn't get too much sleep on the 9+ hour plane ride there.

 natural history museum


Notice "Notting Hill" 

I love everything miniature!
The London Underground
aka The Tube

Hyde Park
I'd say it's equivalent to Central Park in NYC.
{although i've never been to Central Park sooo...}
The British Museum. Can you spot us?

Tower Bridge


Checking out the Statue of David.

starting a new trend =)
Tower Of London
Piccadilly Circus



Chinatown of London
Trafalgar Square


In front of The National Gallery

Picture perfect: London Eye + Big Ben in the background.


the "bobby" on the left is a Leonardo DiCaprio/Eric Dane mix.
The London Eye
The Millennium Bridge
Proud to have a picture on this bridge! Since it was on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince =)
Westminster Abbey

Windsor Castle


Seeing Les Miserables in London was amazing to say the least.
{despite what my facial expression may have you believe}

In front of Buckingham Palace


funny fact about this picture: The couple taking it told us we were a cute couple and asked if we were on our honeymoon. HAHA. I don't remember what we said but I think we just said no and left out the fact that we were bro and sis cause that's just awkward for everyone.





Taking a ride on the London Eye



being sneaky
One of my favorite pics from this trip. I miss my long hair!
In front of the River Thames.

Loved those busses.

Exploring the Tower of London.





cutest mailboxes!

They didn't have smart cars in the U.S. yet. So I had to get a pic. 
Our last day there :'(
We were there 12 days but it went by way too fast!
So wow lots of pics but I just couldn't narrow them down any farther than this =)

Now onto Tyler's portion of this 30 day blog challenge thing.
The most notable place he's been is probably Tijuana Mexico. 
Here's Tyler in Tijuana 2008 with some guy friends.

He also served his mission in California and got some fun pics...

 This pic makes me laugh...Boron Weather rock. There need to be more weather rocks like this one!

Lots of desert in California.



next up: our favorite t.v. shows

Comments

  1. I probably read this post at 5am one morning, when I was bleary-eyed and not coherent enough to comment. :) But I LOVE IT! So many fun pictures in this.

    That's so awesome you were able to go to London! That was a way cute mailbox :) Looks like such a great trip! Can't wait to read about your favorite tv shows!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts