Merry Christmas to you and you and you and you
Cutest Santa ever!
It's tradition in my family to get a Santa photo every year =) And this it's a very rare occasion that we have my sister's fam here!
Here's a cute one from last year.
Christmas Eve
My cousin Jordan knitted her this cute little hat!
Christmas morning opening her first present
Love this hat! It's made by my friend Jaynee click here for her Etsy site.
and that cute owl came with the hat!
and that cute owl came with the hat!
"are these people really my relatives?"
Playing the piano with her Uncle Orson
Halli was spoiled with gifts
I got home from the cruise and all of a sudden she is sitting up on her own!
So we told each other that our cruise was our Christmas but we each surprised each other with presents anyways =)
I got Tyler a white carbon fiber tungsten wedding ring. Yes he already has a wedding ring, the black carbon fiber tungsten, but this one is white =) A while ago we found out you could get them dirt cheap on Ebay and Tyler expressed interest in maybe having another one just to switch it up =)
Then Tyler totally surprised me with a tablet! Few things do I love more than a good surprise =) He found a really good deal! It's a white 7" Android tablet and I love it. I'd been wanting a tablet for a while but could never get myself to want to fork out the cash for one.
this is the cover i'm buying for it.
Hope everyone had a fabulously white Christmas!
{I'm in the process of putting together a cruise post with all the pics!}




.jpg)





















This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmm... It showed my comment twice the first time, so that's why I deleted it. But I love all the photos! I'm glad you had a great Christmas! (This is Jen, your cousin, by the way.) Love you!
Delete