Hello second trimester!
Well I don't know quite when it happened..
but it seems my belly has just popped out over the last few days! I love it!
And here's where I started for the most part.
I decided maybe i'll try wearing the same shirt for these pics. Then you can really see the progress.
Plus, it's pretty stretchy =)
I really can't complain about pregnancy because hey i'm pregnant!! =)
But something that's been pretty hard as of late is the mass production of hormones in my body which attribute to the relentless attack of acne on my face(and relentless breakdowns)!!!
Thank goodness for photo retouch!
I've always struggled with acne, so I knew being pregnant would challenge this but it seems to be getting worse the further along I get. Hopefully this is not true.
I can't say I feel like i'm back in high school again because it wasn't this bad in high school!
I will gladly take my high school complexion over this in a heart beat!
Any suggestions??
I'm re-evaluating my diet and face regimen....we will see if anything changes.
Hopefully our children get Tyler's beautiful genes of a clear face with absolutely no work!
Anyways, we had a lot of fun this last weekend with our friends! =)
We went on a group date to temple square!
High school best buds =)
4 Murray high school sweethearts in this photo!
It was freezing!! and crowded.
But worth it =)
Olive Garden =)
It's pretty crazy to think that this will be our last Christmas without little rascals!





diet has zero effect on acne so eat whatever you'd like, it's a big fat myth. i'm sorry to hear about your skin though! i've always found that face washes with the exfoliating beads in them help. how's the nausea? i voted in the poll thing, but i vote girl!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Love your little belly (told you it'd be adorable!) and your pictures from temple square turned out super cute! Can't wait to hear the gender!
ReplyDeleteI'm pregnant too....and the best thing i found for my skin is the morning burst gel with beads (not the pump the tube) by neutrogena. It rocks. give it a few weeks to work it's magic but its really subtle yet works. I like the yellow one. Good luck cute girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bump! It's so fun to watch it grow and show it off! And the skin probs, oh man it stinks. People always says that 2nd trimester brings a "glow" so hopefully it clears up for ya :) and I'm guessing BOY!
ReplyDeleteYou are soo adorable! So excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! I love your belly shots! Fun that we can be pregnant together! Thanks for your sweet comment on FB :) :)
ReplyDelete