..we are..
Here's a fun little questionnaire that's been going around =) I talked Tyler into doing it so here are our answers!
Mine:
I am loving life being married =)
I think dental work is too doggone expensive.
I am happy when I am laughing with Tyler. Which is a lot!
I have the weirdest sounding hiccups you've ever heard.
I miss my sister and her family.
I fear losing the ones i love or having to say goodbye to the ones I love. AKA I fear what i cannot control.
I feel overwhelmed with unexpected bills!
I smell things like it's my job. I've been told i'm just one giant nose...
I usually sleep in too much. But oh how I love my sleep!
I search my car for things i'm missing.
I wonder if I will ever be done with school.
I regret not finding out more about respiratory therapy when i flippin started college.
I love puppies and animals in general.
I care too much sometimes.
I tell Tyler everything.
I worry about little petty things that need not be worried about.
I am not the person I want to be sometimes.
I remember when Tyler was shorter than me =) Hehe.
I believe that every cloud has a silver lining.
I sing to music whether i'm conscious of it or not.
I support Tyler and my family.
I don't always arrive on time.
I don't like to touch my food with my fingers. Or drop my wedding ring. Gah! Worst ever.
I write only when I have to and usually it's the last minute.
I win the game of best mother and mother in-law!
I lose my car keys in my purse or in our apt at least once a day.
I dance like a crazy woman and I quite enjoy it.
I wish I was more patient with school and studies.
I never want to hurt someone I love.
I listen to music too much sometimes. Quiet moments are sometimes just what we need.
I don't understand mathematics!! Or people that steal and purposely hurt.
I can usually be found in bed, reading a book, studying or watching a movie. Sometimes all three! =) Preferably with the hubs.
I need love and assurance.
I love my wedding ring.
I forget that I still have my whole life ahead of me.
Tyler's responses made me laugh. Almost all of them are his initial responses ;)
I am sexy.
I think about hippos.
I am happy when I do well in accounting.
I have a crush on Annie.
I miss my childhood.
I fear my weaknesses.
I feel calm.
I smell Newlin's(our next door neighbor) cooking.
I usually don't shower..until Annie tells me to.
I search good books.
I wonder why she chose me =)
I regret eating a Habanero pepper.
I love snickers.
I care about my boo.
I tell my friends they're gay.
I worry rarely.
I am not going to answer this one.
I remember being in the womb.
I believe in miracles.
I sing every night to put Annie to sleep...it doesn't work.
I support Jeffs decision to be gay.
I don't always wake up to my alarm.
I don't like stupid drivers.
I write only when prodded with a hot iron.
I win at hungry hungry hippos.
I lose my wallet on a daily basis.
I dance in my underwear.
I wish I had better enamel.
I never forget things....haha
I listen to pandora like it's going out of style.
I don't understand accounting. or people who go into accounting.
I can usually be found reading a book, playing Xbox or on bad days slaving away in the accounting lab.
I need cereal.
I love cereal.
I forget more often than i'd like to admit.
Mine:
I am loving life being married =)
I think dental work is too doggone expensive.
I am happy when I am laughing with Tyler. Which is a lot!
I have the weirdest sounding hiccups you've ever heard.
I miss my sister and her family.
I fear losing the ones i love or having to say goodbye to the ones I love. AKA I fear what i cannot control.
I feel overwhelmed with unexpected bills!
I smell things like it's my job. I've been told i'm just one giant nose...
I usually sleep in too much. But oh how I love my sleep!
I search my car for things i'm missing.
I wonder if I will ever be done with school.
I regret not finding out more about respiratory therapy when i flippin started college.
I love puppies and animals in general.
I care too much sometimes.
I tell Tyler everything.
I worry about little petty things that need not be worried about.
I am not the person I want to be sometimes.
I remember when Tyler was shorter than me =) Hehe.
I believe that every cloud has a silver lining.
I sing to music whether i'm conscious of it or not.
I support Tyler and my family.
I don't always arrive on time.
I don't like to touch my food with my fingers. Or drop my wedding ring. Gah! Worst ever.
I write only when I have to and usually it's the last minute.
I win the game of best mother and mother in-law!
I lose my car keys in my purse or in our apt at least once a day.
I dance like a crazy woman and I quite enjoy it.
I wish I was more patient with school and studies.
I never want to hurt someone I love.
I listen to music too much sometimes. Quiet moments are sometimes just what we need.
I don't understand mathematics!! Or people that steal and purposely hurt.
I can usually be found in bed, reading a book, studying or watching a movie. Sometimes all three! =) Preferably with the hubs.
I need love and assurance.
I love my wedding ring.
I forget that I still have my whole life ahead of me.
Tyler's responses made me laugh. Almost all of them are his initial responses ;)
I am sexy.
I think about hippos.
I am happy when I do well in accounting.
I have a crush on Annie.
I miss my childhood.
I fear my weaknesses.
I feel calm.
I smell Newlin's(our next door neighbor) cooking.
I usually don't shower..until Annie tells me to.
I search good books.
I wonder why she chose me =)
I regret eating a Habanero pepper.
I love snickers.
I care about my boo.
I tell my friends they're gay.
I worry rarely.
I am not going to answer this one.
I remember being in the womb.
I believe in miracles.
I sing every night to put Annie to sleep...it doesn't work.
I support Jeffs decision to be gay.
I don't always wake up to my alarm.
I don't like stupid drivers.
I write only when prodded with a hot iron.
I win at hungry hungry hippos.
I lose my wallet on a daily basis.
I dance in my underwear.
I wish I had better enamel.
I never forget things....haha
I listen to pandora like it's going out of style.
I don't understand accounting. or people who go into accounting.
I can usually be found reading a book, playing Xbox or on bad days slaving away in the accounting lab.
I need cereal.
I love cereal.
I forget more often than i'd like to admit.
Haha you two are hilarious!
ReplyDeletethis is so great! I should've made Ivan do it too! also, digging the new profile. I'm too boring to ever change mine haha. girl we need to double.
ReplyDeletehahaha. Love it.
ReplyDelete