Day of Love❤
Well, tonight Tyler is having a little sleepover with his buddies from high school in Murray but i am stuck in Provo because I work tomorrow....SO I am choosing this time to watch my CSI and then blog to you about our first Valentine's day as Mr.&Mrs.
OH how I love this day of love! And it's even better married! Who woulda thought? Ya know the movie Valentine's Day?? It's seriously one of my favorites. Because I feel that it shares in my joy of this day. It's just a whole movie about Valentine's Day and I think it's brilliant, so cute and a must see on Valentine's Day.
Well this year, Tyler and two other guys from our ward planned our day of Love. Us ladies had no idea what was in store for us and we loved it! Unfortunately I had to work a graveyard Sunday night so for my little gift to Tyler, I made him a basket full of his favorite treats/drinks and left it in the drivers seat of the car for him to take to work. I tied the names of the treats into a cute love note. I just used the logos in place of the word. I also decorated the car in stickers and hearts haha. Love it(except for the fact that it snowed a few days later and the stickers aren't coming off the car very easily now..oops! Blast you snow!!) Anyways I was instructed that as soon as I awoke, I was to head over to our friends apartment next door.
And there we are getting ready dinner =) So we waited for further instruction as to when to head over to the designated apartment. The time changed about 3 times but ended up being at 5:40. When we knocked on the door we were greeted by shirtless...glistening.... bow tie wearing husbands! All ready to serve us a candle lit dinner that they had prepared =) It was so funny we were dying and taking tons of pics. Due to the privacy rights of the other men, I can only show you the pics i took with only Tyler in them haha. They also presented us with roses. So cute!
Here is the table =)
They made us salad, alfredo chicken with a zest to it and french bread. yummy! For dessert they had bought chocolate covered strawberries from Zupas. Love that place! The best part was during dinner they sang us a duet they put together. It was a rendition of "My girl." Such studs =)
After dinner, we changed into regular clothes and they took us up Provo canyon for a bonfire and some marshmallow roasting =) The wind was fierce that night up in the canyon and our fire resembled a blow torch. Kinda freaky.
After the campfire, we went back to our friends apartment and watched The Proposal(never gets old :) while eating more chocolate covered strawberries =) It was the best =)
It twas a great night. Although the highlight would probably have to have been when Tyler and i returned home ;) BECAUSE that's when he gave me my Valentine's present =) A necklace i've been wanting from The Vintage Pearl. I'd been hinting hardcore for the last like month that i'd been wanting it. It has our initials =)
Anywho this post is getting lengthy but i wanted to fill you in on the latest details of our life! Cause these are quite intense deets...Tyler and I have decided to embark on the journey of what many of you know as summer sales! Never thought i'd be saying this but yes! We are going out to Tennessee this summer for Tyler to sell pest control with BioGuard pest control. We leave right as soon as school ends. So end of April. Tyler will sell, and I will work in the office taking calls and such. Just so that the weight isn't all put on Tyler's shoulders to earn the money this Summer. We're excited =) Especially to just get out and experience life outside of the bubble! Haha. I've never lived outside of Utah or even more than like 40 minutes away from the parents. It will be an experience! Plus we're going with the coolest couple ever! Mark and Mickelle are who got us interested. Mark will be Tyler's manager and they've been our good friends for a while =) Hope I don't have any one on one encounters with the bugs that are making us money!
Other than that big decision..there aren't much changes around here. Still living the life of newlyweds...tiny apartment..paycheck to paycheck..one car..school/work..unexpected bills that are part of life, you know, the norm. But we love it =) Can't wait to get out of this apartment though. It's gunna be a stressful few months coming up...trying to sell the place..studying for finals..moving all our shtuff out and packing for what we'll need in tennessee...I just get stressed thinking about it!
Well thanks for reading. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and have a fabulous long President's Day weekend!
And there we are getting ready dinner =) So we waited for further instruction as to when to head over to the designated apartment. The time changed about 3 times but ended up being at 5:40. When we knocked on the door we were greeted by shirtless...glistening.... bow tie wearing husbands! All ready to serve us a candle lit dinner that they had prepared =) It was so funny we were dying and taking tons of pics. Due to the privacy rights of the other men, I can only show you the pics i took with only Tyler in them haha. They also presented us with roses. So cute!
Here is the table =)
They made us salad, alfredo chicken with a zest to it and french bread. yummy! For dessert they had bought chocolate covered strawberries from Zupas. Love that place! The best part was during dinner they sang us a duet they put together. It was a rendition of "My girl." Such studs =)
Larissa and Kristi =)
mMmhMm =)
best husband award =)
After dinner, we changed into regular clothes and they took us up Provo canyon for a bonfire and some marshmallow roasting =) The wind was fierce that night up in the canyon and our fire resembled a blow torch. Kinda freaky.
After the campfire, we went back to our friends apartment and watched The Proposal(never gets old :) while eating more chocolate covered strawberries =) It was the best =)
It twas a great night. Although the highlight would probably have to have been when Tyler and i returned home ;) BECAUSE that's when he gave me my Valentine's present =) A necklace i've been wanting from The Vintage Pearl. I'd been hinting hardcore for the last like month that i'd been wanting it. It has our initials =)
Anywho this post is getting lengthy but i wanted to fill you in on the latest details of our life! Cause these are quite intense deets...Tyler and I have decided to embark on the journey of what many of you know as summer sales! Never thought i'd be saying this but yes! We are going out to Tennessee this summer for Tyler to sell pest control with BioGuard pest control. We leave right as soon as school ends. So end of April. Tyler will sell, and I will work in the office taking calls and such. Just so that the weight isn't all put on Tyler's shoulders to earn the money this Summer. We're excited =) Especially to just get out and experience life outside of the bubble! Haha. I've never lived outside of Utah or even more than like 40 minutes away from the parents. It will be an experience! Plus we're going with the coolest couple ever! Mark and Mickelle are who got us interested. Mark will be Tyler's manager and they've been our good friends for a while =) Hope I don't have any one on one encounters with the bugs that are making us money!
Other than that big decision..there aren't much changes around here. Still living the life of newlyweds...tiny apartment..paycheck to paycheck..one car..school/work..unexpected bills that are part of life, you know, the norm. But we love it =) Can't wait to get out of this apartment though. It's gunna be a stressful few months coming up...trying to sell the place..studying for finals..moving all our shtuff out and packing for what we'll need in tennessee...I just get stressed thinking about it!
Well thanks for reading. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and have a fabulous long President's Day weekend!
2011!
2008!
2007!


Aww you guys are so cute! That is SO cute what the guys did and dang-is it appropriate for me to say that Tyler is ripped?! haha. That's exciting that you guys are adventuring out to Tennessee. Exciting but scary to leave "the bubble". At least I would be a bit scared :). Gotta happen sometime though. I wish you guys the best of luck!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Annie! Love your Valentine's Day, sounds so much fun! I'm going to miss you this summer, come back to the ward after, PLEASE!
ReplyDeleteThis is so Funny and cute! SorrY i stalked your blog! But now we can be blog Friends! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteoh how i LOVEEEEE your blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteit is SOOOOO cute.
where did you get your background from!?
and i LOVE the picture at the top of your page.
guess what?!?! i got a Pearl Necklace from STerling for V-day too!!!
how cute are our husbands? (:
Oh, man. You guys really are adorable. haha. Love it! Looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDelete