Thanksgiving weekend =)
BYU vs. UTAH
Tyler and I are still loving married life and can't wait for the big game! I am so grateful for him and to be his wifey!
Thanksgiving weekend is always the best!! Christmas music starts playing everywhere as well as Christmas decor, family time, amazing food, AAmazing shopping! Life is good around Thanksgiving =) Tyler and I did a bit of Black Friday shopping. Picked up an XBOX 360(tyler's christmas gift to himself) and some games, an HP printer, lots of goodies and christmas presents =) But my last years black friday shopping takes the cake. Here is a tribute picture of me and my sister's ALL NIGHT shopping extravaganza! Started shopping at midnight with Chasi, joined up with my sister at 6 am and didn't sleep till the next day at 8 pm!! love it =)
Thanksgiving weekend is always the best!! Christmas music starts playing everywhere as well as Christmas decor, family time, amazing food, AAmazing shopping! Life is good around Thanksgiving =) Tyler and I did a bit of Black Friday shopping. Picked up an XBOX 360(tyler's christmas gift to himself) and some games, an HP printer, lots of goodies and christmas presents =) But my last years black friday shopping takes the cake. Here is a tribute picture of me and my sister's ALL NIGHT shopping extravaganza! Started shopping at midnight with Chasi, joined up with my sister at 6 am and didn't sleep till the next day at 8 pm!! love it =)

At least tyler knows what team to cheer for ;) just kidding. wow, last year you did work. I am wayyyy to lazy to do that. Me, my mom, and my sister in law went at 8 this year... hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteCute Pics Annie :0)
ReplyDelete