OUR HALLOWEEN-Better late than never!!


My creepster police man husband haha =) I busted up laughing when i saw this pic








And this is my sister's beautiful family!! That we miss so much! They're living in Washington D.C. right now. I love my sweet nieces! My sister was Princess Vespa from space balls.
And this is what she has practically in her back yard!! So jealous! Love D.C. and Fall!!
       Well i'm super late getting these pics up we had some issues with our memory card and what not but we finally were able to get our pics onto the lap top! October was such a fun month!! Gorgeous fall leaves that made me so happy seeing and smelling in the air, awesome autumn weather, my best friend Brookie got her mission call!! Fort Worth Texas Spanish speaking!!! Although i'll miss her like CRAZAY I am so proud and excited for her =) and then two of our best friends got married..to each other! =) Woo hoo Heidi and Zach Tyler! Super fun double/triple dates with amazing couples, the best family time and Halloween fun! Surprisingly Tyler and I didn't hit the haunted forest, nightmare on 13th, haunted corn maze or anything like that but when they charge you an arm and a leg you're left with no choice as newlyweds! We still had the best October together though! It was just amazing to finally be together for my favorite holiday in way too long!
       Halloween weekend was the best at my parents house in Murray! We had my family's annual Halloween party where we carve pumpkins, eat a potluck dinner and sing Halloween carols =) oh yes the 12 days of Halloween is my favorite! My family decided to carve foam pumpkins this year so that they could last us forever =) A little different carving foam with an X-acto knife..but so worth it! We've decided to carve a foam pumpkin every year from now on. So excited in a few years to have all these pumpkins to decorate our future house with! Since my good friends mom had actual firefighter pants, Tyler and I decided to be as simple as we could and dress up as a firefighter and a police man! All we had to do was buy Tyler a badge and a hat! It was so fun =) And then on Saturday night I worked my last shift in murray until 10 and then we got together with Zach and Heidi Tyler and Spencer and Nicole Townsend =) We can't wait for Nicole to graduate Dixie's nursing program so that they can move back to Salt Lake! Sunday was fun as well although I do not prefer Halloween on a Sunday but we still had a good time hangin with the fam watchin some CSI and relaxing. I was seriously sad when Monday Nov. 1st came around and I had to work at 6 am. But I am grateful for my CNA job in Orem. I surprised myself however at how fast I was ready to move onto Christmas and took down my Halloween decor! We are now listening to Christmas music =) I am just so excited for me and Tyler's first Christmas married! And first Christmas together in two years!

Comments

  1. What?! Christmas music already?! Shame on you--You have not properly mourned the passing of Halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q--Lovely blog! Lovely costumes! (Were those Dad's suspenders?! ;) Thanks for the "shout out" and sharing our photos. But Christmas music already?! Shame on you! You have not properly mourned the passing of Halloween... (Beware the ghosts of Halloween past....)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts