Making our teensy tiny apt a home =)
We bought a wreath!! =) Now this may not seem like a big deal to some...well okay most of you but it is actually a huge deal! I've been eyeing this wreath since i saw it at Target while we were post wedding shopping with our many gift cards. But a las it was not a necessity...according to Tyler. But over time, he has of course noticed the nakedness of our stark white door and lack of fall spirit!! And maybe my subtle hints every time we passed Halloween/Fall decor. I think it's adorable and I just wanted to show off our cute new front door. Soon we will take a video of our apartment but not until it's decorated for Halloween! Thank goodness i had the opportunity to move out to college while Tyler was serving the mish and i stocked up on Halloween/holiday decorations =) heh heh heh. Also something i wanted to share is my first home cooked meal i made last night =) It's called tomato-y mac N cheese. No joke that is it's recipe name. Tyler was very impressed and it actually tasted great! All his favorite ingredients..cheese..tomato soup..and butter! Yes i'm aware there are not vegetables or protein....deal with it! 5 ingredients! It's definitely a start in my relationship with cooking which has been a rough one.


you are so cute annie!! hahaha I love this!
ReplyDeleteThat looks de-lish!! :) You're so cute!
ReplyDelete