I LOVE FALL!!!
Standing in our doorway =)
Just got done boating so we look oh so lovely
My sweet nieces on our bed. Oh how i miss them!
Alright so i'm pretty much the worst at blogging. But I am wanting to get better so here we go. Tyler and I are marrieeeed! =D and are living in the smallest triplex apartment but we love it! I am so excited to be married to my best friend and to decorate our place for Halloween! My favorite holiday! Tyler is doing tech support and he loves it! He's also going to school full time Tuesdays and Thursdays majoring in information systems minoring in business. Thanks to his job he found out what he was really interested in. He enjoys his classes and is doing very well in them. I am working PRN at two transitional rehab facilities. I work 'as needed' whenever i can but with my class schedule it's kind of tough sometimes. So most my shifts are graveyards on the weekends which are no bueno for a newlywed couple =( As of right now my major is nursing but i am seriously thinking of changing it to pre-health because i have become interested in respiratory therapy. I've met with counselors and am even going to shadow a respiratory therapist at the hospital. So we'll see where that takes me. The pre-requisites are quite similar to the nursing ones and if i chose respiratory therapy i would get done much sooner than if i chose nursing. Anyhow above are a few pics my sister took when she came to visit =) such a humble abode. But a great starter because everything from here on out is going to be better! =)
ah! i'm so excited about your new major, well almost new major haha good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnnie you are just so cute. I really miss our anatomy days.. not really the days just the friends.
ReplyDelete