An Exciting Time
Thank you for stopping by!!
I put together a journal type post that goes in depth about my pregnancy and some struggles that came with that. You can read it here:
I also want to talk about and share the special collaborations I got to do!
I have such talented friends!
Natasha did our announcement video and I am blown away. Nat is the daughter of an amazing family in our ward and she is so talented! We were tempted to cancel our planned time because of the freezing Utah weather but we decided to go for it and thankfully it turned out great! I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out.
follow her @naaaaaat_
and my neighbor Karyn did our announcement photos! It was an announcement tied in with a lifestyle family shoot in our home =) check them out below(they are not in any specific order sorry!)! I'm obsessed! She takes AMAZING pictures!!
go follow her!
@karynnashphotography
I have both black and white and color but I am kind of in love with the black and white!































































Comments
Post a Comment