Hayden's 1st birthday!!




My sweet sweet Hayden!!!
I don't know where to begin to blog about this little lady which is why there are only a few posts about her sadly. Halli has a dozen plus! she was also my only child at the time. But i'm going to try to do Hayden justice with my words about how much we love her little perfect being!!
First off, if Hayden had been our first baby we would have had a scewed idea of how a baby is supposed to act and sleep. BAHA! Hayden is the perfect second child and I am so glad we had our girls in the order that we did. She is a textbook baby(aside from some reflux in the beginning months and taking a little longer to sleep through the night) and I am so torn about seeing her grow up!!! Ya know how sometimes as a mom you think about some awful, worst case scenarios like:
 "what if Hayden or Halli die tomorrow and today is my last day with them??" OH MY GOSH awful thought right?? But this is life and it's good to always remember that every day with them is a gift!! I get serious anxiety and sadness when I think about not getting to see them grow up and see them become women by my side. SO YES I am sad that Hayden (and Halli) will not be littles forever but I am so thankful and grateful to be able to see them blossom and grow!!


Hayden's birthday!!! Was so great!! 
I made myself(and Tyler) a promise that I would not stress about any of it!! It was also a lower key party with Costco pizza and just family so that helped. I also ordered her smash cake at Target and was totally satisfied!


Google also made me a 30 second video from all the photos I took so here is that for your viewing pleasure




                   Hayden's 1 year photoshoot












Since Hayden was born on 7/11 we of course had to take her to get her first free birthday slurpee!!









From her birthday party later that day.



My sister and I. No we did not coordinate our outfits haha!!

















Here's a video of us singing to her and then her eating it.













 My mama and I


Words cannot express what Hayden means to us and how lost we would be without her!!!

So aside from the video at the bottom, I also put together a video of the never before seen footage we have from the hospital right after the birth. I love it and only wish we had gotten more!!
*Just for a reminder before you watch this, Hayden was born with the cord wrapped around her neck and was very blue. Here are some pics to show just how blue. (Also my face in the third pic is a little concerned.) They put her on my chest for a few minutes to see if she would start to cry and breath normally but she didn't pink up so they took her to the heat lamp and had a team come in to make sure everything was okay. It was a bit agonizing to not be able to have her on my chest for longer than a minute. But i'm thankful she was okay! The video starts when we are told that she is p




Okay here is the video =)






Here is a video I made of Hayden's first year =)




Here is a link to the videos in case these don't work for some reason:

Hayden's 18 month appt is on the 14th so I {hopefully} will do a post about how that goes and other cute things about Hayden that we love =)




Comments

  1. Loved it Annie! Hayden is such a sweet girl and you've captured that. I really enjoyed the videos. Miss her and you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts