What are the Andersen's up to?
Mrs. Andersen is busy playing mommy and wifey with a bun in the oven.
Finding the perfect name for said bun in the oven who has been making herself known since 15 weeks with little kicks that are getting stronger. Tyler has felt her now on multiple occasions.
Making Groovebooks! Best thing ever created. So glad they went on Shark Tank so that I could benefit from such a wonderful service! Make your first one free with the code below =)
Trying to teach her little one how to share with friends who come over to play. **sigh**
Has become a little obsessed with buying clothes for Halli and baby H on Instagram. Who knew? I can no longer check my insta feed without being tempted to shop. But the black and white with hearts shirt in this next photo was only 6 bucks! Shipping included. If you're interested, let me know and i'll tell you more about what shops I follow and how it works. Basically you just leave your email under the photo of the clothing item and then they send you an invoice via Paypal. Pretty sweet!
Trying to control Halli's craving for all things sugar!
Frosting cookies at a Valentine's Day party.
Enjoying creating pictures on her new favorite app called "a beautiful mess."
A dozen Valentine roses from the Mr =)
Planning secret photography shoots by the wonderful Ashley Claire Photography to surprise the Daddy for Vday =)
Mr. Andersen is trying to stay sane in his last semester at UVU.
Knocking on the door on Valentine's Day so that we could open it to see this sweet view:
(ps Halli's festive shirt also an instagram buy)
And planning and buying plane tickets for a spring break vacation!!! In less than a month!!!
Where are we going?? Back to Tyler's childhood hometown: Houston Texas!
Why are we going? Tyler's sister's family moved there last Fall and we have been planning to visit them ever since!
Is Halli coming with us? You bet!! It will be the first plane ride we've ever taken TOGETHER. Not just together as in Halli but together as in just me and Tyler. We've never been on a plane together believe it or not!
So anyways we're really excited. It's our first family vacation if you don't count Park City. I'm nervous to fly with Halli so any advice will be greatly appreciated!
What is Little Miss Andersen up to? More like what is the Little Miss not up to! There is so much I can talk about when it comes to her especially since it's been forever since I have! But I can only remember so much right now so here is the basics of our little Goose:
-She signs like a champ! She knows more signs than words I think and remembers them better than I do. Tyler frequently has to ask me what a certain sign means since he can't keep up either! We watch Baby Signing Time and Baby Einstein to learn the signs. She picks them up like candy!
-At her 18 month appointment her pedi was concerned with her vocabulary since it was quite small. 5 or 6 words maybe. Including mama dada. She gave me the number for a speech therapist but I felt too silly calling for an 18 month old. Thankfully she has tripled her vocabulary since then! It's a relief because I was having a hard time not comparing her to the others her age. Halli just grows and progresses at her own pace.
-My favorite Halli-ism at the moment is her word for shower: "show show." Pronounced like "chow" but "sh" instead of "ch." Whenever I or Daddy takes a shower she starts saying it over and over and whines if she can't take one with us. Haha so cute!
-Halli loves singing and after every song she claps and jumps up and down like a maniac =)
-Halli's binky is finally nap/sleep time only. We want her weaned #1 before she starts asking for it and #2 well before this baby comes or there would probably be issues with Halli wanting the baby's binky etc. She is now to the point of knowing to leave it in the crib thank goodness. It was a rough first few days. Not looking forward to taking it away from the nap and sleep time =(
-Had her first dentist appointment and it was horrendous. I couldn't hold her during the xrays for obvious reasons. She was not happy! I brush her teeth every night no problem but as soon as one of the hygienists tried she flipped out like they were trying to give her a shot. It was a mess.
Halli's precious "nanas." Every morning she asks for a nana and does the sign for it. It's not pretty when we run out. A banana tree would be a dream come true for this little monkey.
Finding the perfect name for said bun in the oven who has been making herself known since 15 weeks with little kicks that are getting stronger. Tyler has felt her now on multiple occasions.
Making Groovebooks! Best thing ever created. So glad they went on Shark Tank so that I could benefit from such a wonderful service! Make your first one free with the code below =)
Trying to teach her little one how to share with friends who come over to play. **sigh**
Has become a little obsessed with buying clothes for Halli and baby H on Instagram. Who knew? I can no longer check my insta feed without being tempted to shop. But the black and white with hearts shirt in this next photo was only 6 bucks! Shipping included. If you're interested, let me know and i'll tell you more about what shops I follow and how it works. Basically you just leave your email under the photo of the clothing item and then they send you an invoice via Paypal. Pretty sweet!
Trying to control Halli's craving for all things sugar!
Frosting cookies at a Valentine's Day party.
Taking Halli swimming with Daddy at the new Provo Rec =)
Ps her swim suit is also an Instagram purchase from Baby Gap!
A dozen Valentine roses from the Mr =)
Planning secret photography shoots by the wonderful Ashley Claire Photography to surprise the Daddy for Vday =)
Mr. Andersen is trying to stay sane in his last semester at UVU.
Knocking on the door on Valentine's Day so that we could open it to see this sweet view:
(ps Halli's festive shirt also an instagram buy)
And planning and buying plane tickets for a spring break vacation!!! In less than a month!!!
Where are we going?? Back to Tyler's childhood hometown: Houston Texas!
Why are we going? Tyler's sister's family moved there last Fall and we have been planning to visit them ever since!
Is Halli coming with us? You bet!! It will be the first plane ride we've ever taken TOGETHER. Not just together as in Halli but together as in just me and Tyler. We've never been on a plane together believe it or not!
So anyways we're really excited. It's our first family vacation if you don't count Park City. I'm nervous to fly with Halli so any advice will be greatly appreciated!
What is Little Miss Andersen up to? More like what is the Little Miss not up to! There is so much I can talk about when it comes to her especially since it's been forever since I have! But I can only remember so much right now so here is the basics of our little Goose:
-She signs like a champ! She knows more signs than words I think and remembers them better than I do. Tyler frequently has to ask me what a certain sign means since he can't keep up either! We watch Baby Signing Time and Baby Einstein to learn the signs. She picks them up like candy!
-At her 18 month appointment her pedi was concerned with her vocabulary since it was quite small. 5 or 6 words maybe. Including mama dada. She gave me the number for a speech therapist but I felt too silly calling for an 18 month old. Thankfully she has tripled her vocabulary since then! It's a relief because I was having a hard time not comparing her to the others her age. Halli just grows and progresses at her own pace.
-My favorite Halli-ism at the moment is her word for shower: "show show." Pronounced like "chow" but "sh" instead of "ch." Whenever I or Daddy takes a shower she starts saying it over and over and whines if she can't take one with us. Haha so cute!
-Halli loves singing and after every song she claps and jumps up and down like a maniac =)
-Halli's binky is finally nap/sleep time only. We want her weaned #1 before she starts asking for it and #2 well before this baby comes or there would probably be issues with Halli wanting the baby's binky etc. She is now to the point of knowing to leave it in the crib thank goodness. It was a rough first few days. Not looking forward to taking it away from the nap and sleep time =(
-Had her first dentist appointment and it was horrendous. I couldn't hold her during the xrays for obvious reasons. She was not happy! I brush her teeth every night no problem but as soon as one of the hygienists tried she flipped out like they were trying to give her a shot. It was a mess.
Enjoy some Halli pics from the last month or so.
Bath bomb fizzes courtesy of my sister! =)
Halli's precious "nanas." Every morning she asks for a nana and does the sign for it. It's not pretty when we run out. A banana tree would be a dream come true for this little monkey.
loves her babys.
feeding all her toys =)
Being silly pretty much 24/7.
Eating momma's favorite chap stick...
I love moments like these when she lays on her stomach and colors =)
Halli and Daddy's favorite place! Low'e Extreme Air Sports.
If you want to see some cute gifs of Halli click here =)




















um, you can shop on instagram? sounds dangerous, and awesome. Do tell!
ReplyDeleteLove the update! Such a cute family you are!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great update! You're looking so great! And I was also terrified to fly with my kids (did it for our cruise-flew to Florida last September). It wasn't as bad as I thought though. Although Spencer didn't sleep at all which was kinda hard. The tablet, coloring, and snacks were enough to keep them pretty occupied though. Good luck and how exciting to be able to get away!
ReplyDelete