My favorite sights
I have a very sweet friend who likes to take pictures and she is very good at it =)
![]() |
| I also have some friends who make those adorable headbands! |
![]() |
| I love my little family and Halli loves her binky. |
![]() |
| Grandma snuggles aka "Halli hugs" |
![]() |
| quality daddy daughter time |
![]() |
| love watching him be her daddy |
![]() |
| my retreat. |
![]() |
| tender moments |
![]() |
| stuffing our faces at our favorite Chinese joint- Chen's Noodle House. |
![]() |
| Halli enjoying nature |
![]() |
| She kept saying "woof woof" |
![]() |
| Halli getting spoiled at Grandma's house with ice cream and delicious gingerbread cake! |
![]() |
| Good and Plenty's YUM! A girl after my own heart. |
![]() |
| these two =) |
My life is but a weaving
between my God and me:
I cannot choose the colors,
He worketh steadily.
Ofttimes He weaveth sorrow,
and I in foolish pride,
forget that He seeth the upper,
and I the under side.
Not till the loom is silent
and the shuttles cease to fly,
shall God unroll the canvas
and explain the reason why.
The dark threads are as needful
in the Weaver's skillful hand,
as the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.














Pretty pictures, pretty headbands, pretty IKEA rug [we have the same one in red!!!], pretty poem, pretty family... what's not to love?!
ReplyDelete