11 months.
Halli is 11 months. 11 months! what the heck!
I got so lucky with this picture. I could only take a few because she rarely sits still and has no patience to look at the camera these days.And sadly she pulls at headbands-not all headbands- just the big ones like this one. So I quickly sat her down, snap snap snap and this lovely picture happened.
I love it. Tyler printed off a 5x7 and found the perfect frame for it for Mother's Day =) It's now on our wall.
Halli has taken off and is accomplishing so much day by day. She is a speed crawler and speed crawls to things she knows are off limits. Like Tyler's xbox. It's touch sensitive and she knows exactly what to push. The little stinker. The other week she got her finger stuck in the disc opener cause she opened and closed herself. She didn't like getting her fingers caught one bit. Didn't stop her though!
Sadly, this has been a month full of many mishaps. It's easy to forget just how curious babies little hands are. They grab everything and anything everywhere around them! She learned this trick this past month:
One of my favorite things that she does is carries something that she's currently playing with in her mouth as she moves from place to place. I have tried getting a pic of it so here is the best shot I have:
cracks me up. She's like a dog with a bone.
She still likes to pull herself out of the tub. I think she might be getting bored with her bath toys. Hmm..
Her face. Screeching away.
Here are some fun things that have happened in the last month:
Halli had some playdates with her boyfriend Dax.
Her first experience with sorbet/ice cream.
Staring off into the distance, contemplating her 11 months experience of life.
Halli is getting harder at church now sadly. She rarely sits still and has to have things to play with. Her Mother's Day present to me was being as angel all through sacrament staying in her carseat happily sucking on her binky =)
I'm in love with her skirt! Again-Thank you sister. She finds the greatest things and for great deals!
Laundry helper Halli.
Thank you Halli for getting all the clothes out of the dryer for me =)
newborn onesie wearing Halli.
Can you believe it! This onesie is newborn size. It's really stretchy. It is definitely not newborn. It drowned her newborn self. But it borderline fits now. I love it. I wish I could buy another one in a bigger size cause it's so cute.
Her thigh looks ginormous in these pics. But don't be fooled! It's just the way the pants were positioned. "It's the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back...to the pants store. Oh how embarassing." HEHE name that movie ;)
Love this pic =)
Blossoms in my parents neighborhood.
Oh how she loves making a mess these days.
Loves Daddy's shoulders
Taking advantage of some tulips
caught her clapping those sweet little hands.
Investigating the tulips.

She was the youngest in the pool and was a little out of her comfort zone. Didn't quite know what to make of it all.
Halli and my girlfriend's baby Alexa. They are a little less than 3 months apart.
Celebrating Mother's Day at P.F. Changs =)
Loves her daddy =)
It was yummm.
Don't worry we got Halli some noodles so that she didn't feel left out.
Halli Ann tidbits:
-Now that she likes avocados she'll eat just about anything. Especially anything we're eating.
-She loves those baby food pouches you can buy. She sucks them dry! It's awesome.
-No longer sleeps in her swaddle wrap/wearable blanket. Mainly because it's too hot. She just sleeps in her sleepers.
-Loves her baby cousin Katelyn. Mainly because whenever she's around her she wants to crawl on top of her and poke her eyes out. Now that's love.
-I think she's starting to only want to take one nap a day....NnooooOo!! =( She usually takes a morning nap and afternoon nap.
-Other than being stubborn about when she takes naps, she is a great sleeper at night. I put her down and she accepts sleep no problem for 10+ hours.
I can't believe i'll have a 1 year old on my hands in just a few weeks!
p.s. Tyler and I are seeing Imagine Dragons in concert next week!! So excited.
I got so lucky with this picture. I could only take a few because she rarely sits still and has no patience to look at the camera these days.And sadly she pulls at headbands-not all headbands- just the big ones like this one. So I quickly sat her down, snap snap snap and this lovely picture happened.
I love it. Tyler printed off a 5x7 and found the perfect frame for it for Mother's Day =) It's now on our wall.
Halli has taken off and is accomplishing so much day by day. She is a speed crawler and speed crawls to things she knows are off limits. Like Tyler's xbox. It's touch sensitive and she knows exactly what to push. The little stinker. The other week she got her finger stuck in the disc opener cause she opened and closed herself. She didn't like getting her fingers caught one bit. Didn't stop her though!
Sadly, this has been a month full of many mishaps. It's easy to forget just how curious babies little hands are. They grab everything and anything everywhere around them! She learned this trick this past month:
She somehow ended up rolling off it when I had my back turned. Sillllyy. They gotta learn somehow i guess.
Funny Halli story: The other day I was sitting on the couch doing something on the laptop with Halli sitting next to me playing. Don't remember what but I was concentrated on finishing something. Well I guess she noticed that I wasn't paying attention to her anymore. I could tell she was reaching out at me wanting my attention but I was trying to finish something up online and didn't look at her. Well eventually she leaned over until her face was right in front of mine looking straight at me. It was hilarious!! SO cute! It blows my mind how much she picks up on and how smart she is. She notices EVERYTHING. It blows my mind how much I over look!
Halli had her first blow out in her car seat tonight. I smell like a swimming pool right now because of the mass amounts of bleach i've had to use on almost everything. I don't think i'll ever feel clean again. And it happened while we were out and about which made it worse. Yep I was that mommy with a white trash naked baby in her diaper in public. At least she still wore her cute headband. It's rare these days for her to not rip it off =( sniff sniff. sniff....
cracks me up. She's like a dog with a bone.
She still likes to pull herself out of the tub. I think she might be getting bored with her bath toys. Hmm..
Her face. Screeching away.
Here are some fun things that have happened in the last month:
Halli had some playdates with her boyfriend Dax.
Her first experience with sorbet/ice cream.
A sad little bed head Halli =(
A cool ready to go Halli.
A nail polish loving Halli.
A binky hoarding Halli.
An avocado-on-a-toothpick loving Halli. weirdest thing. she has started loving avocados. out of nowhere. Yay!!
A chilaxin' baby Halli.
Swing riding Halli. Halli's first swing ride was anti-climactic to say the least. She looked bored/a little scared of it all.Staring off into the distance, contemplating her 11 months experience of life.
Halli is getting harder at church now sadly. She rarely sits still and has to have things to play with. Her Mother's Day present to me was being as angel all through sacrament staying in her carseat happily sucking on her binky =)
I'm in love with her skirt! Again-Thank you sister. She finds the greatest things and for great deals!
Laundry helper Halli.
Thank you Halli for getting all the clothes out of the dryer for me =)
newborn onesie wearing Halli.
Can you believe it! This onesie is newborn size. It's really stretchy. It is definitely not newborn. It drowned her newborn self. But it borderline fits now. I love it. I wish I could buy another one in a bigger size cause it's so cute.
Her thigh looks ginormous in these pics. But don't be fooled! It's just the way the pants were positioned. "It's the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back...to the pants store. Oh how embarassing." HEHE name that movie ;)
Love this pic =)
Blossoms in my parents neighborhood.
Oh how she loves making a mess these days.
Loves Daddy's shoulders
Taking advantage of some tulips
Loves those kisses!
caught her clapping those sweet little hands.
Investigating the tulips.
cracks me up that she was eating puffs from Grandpa like this. Like a little baby bird.

We had a pool party in the courtyard of my apartment complex the other day. Thanks to my fabulous sister, Halli was decked out in super cute pink girly swimwear.
She was the youngest in the pool and was a little out of her comfort zone. Didn't quite know what to make of it all.
Halli and my girlfriend's baby Alexa. They are a little less than 3 months apart.
Halli didn't last more than about 5 mins in the kiddie pool. But it was a good start.
My first Mother's day =)
Technically it wasn't my first because I was very pregnant with Halli last Mother's Day and I consider preggies to be mommies too.
Celebrating Mother's Day at P.F. Changs =)
Loves her daddy =)
It was yummm.
Don't worry we got Halli some noodles so that she didn't feel left out.
Halli Ann tidbits:
-Now that she likes avocados she'll eat just about anything. Especially anything we're eating.
-She loves those baby food pouches you can buy. She sucks them dry! It's awesome.
-No longer sleeps in her swaddle wrap/wearable blanket. Mainly because it's too hot. She just sleeps in her sleepers.
-Loves her baby cousin Katelyn. Mainly because whenever she's around her she wants to crawl on top of her and poke her eyes out. Now that's love.
-I think she's starting to only want to take one nap a day....NnooooOo!! =( She usually takes a morning nap and afternoon nap.
-Other than being stubborn about when she takes naps, she is a great sleeper at night. I put her down and she accepts sleep no problem for 10+ hours.
I can't believe i'll have a 1 year old on my hands in just a few weeks!
p.s. Tyler and I are seeing Imagine Dragons in concert next week!! So excited.








































I love how you write! Love the personality you show [like the "snap snap snap" part] -- so cute & fun!!
ReplyDeleteCompletely adore that first pic of Halli!!! Her beautiful big eyes... ah! Great capture :)
I love that funny story about her putting her face right in front of yours, hahaha. That would make me bust up laughing too :)
Cutest striped "newborn" onesie.
Love all the cute family pictures.
And have SO MUCH FUN at the concert next week!!!!! Aaahhh!!! I LOVE CONCERTS! That'll be such a blast!!!
I love that Halli. Such a sweet and fun personality. Her faces have great expressions! Must be Tyler's daughter ;) Such a cute post Annie!
ReplyDelete