Halli's first laughs!

Here is a video that we were quickly able to capture of some of Halli's laughs tonight! Unfortunately we missed the VERY FIRST giggles but really how is anybody able to get those? Oh it brought tears to my eyes!! Here's how it happened:

I had just finished changing halli's diaper getting her ready for bed and as I usually do, I put her in her crib as I went to wash my hands. When I returned she was in a very happy mood kicking her cute little leggies. So I decided to be a total goof to see her cute smiles. We'd been waiting patiently for her to laugh but it just didn't cross my mind that i could get her to laugh tonight! About a minute into playing she let out the happiest sweetest little laugh oh it melted my heart! I ecstatically yelled for Tyler to come because I was soo glad that she decided to start laughing while he was home. Oh I can't wait for more of her sweet little laughs!

Halli will be 4 months on Monday! Ah it is so crazy! She is growing up and she seemed so much older to me as she started laughing with me! I got teary eyed because I was so happy and also possibly because it hit me how much she is growing and how fast! Being a mommy is indescribable, I love it more and more!

Comments

  1. Ohhh, SO CUTE!!!! Those are the best sounds. I know what you mean about tearing up because you're so happy... sometimes it just hits ya! Being a mama is sure special. What a cute little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this it the cutest!!!! life doesn't get much better than hearing your beautiful baby laugh!! :)

    ps. was Halli born on the 8th, or the 9th?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts