Happy Halloween!!

We have had such a fun month. And here are pics to prove it!


My family Halloween party with my sister and nieces. Since I was pregnant{fairly recently} and my sister is pregnant, my nieces still think there is a baby in my belly, even though I correct them every time. My oldest niece had just finished rubbing my belly and saying "hello baby" before this pic was taken. Cracks me up! 



She was so smiley! Which makes me think she loves Halloween as much as her mama!





Love her to pieces!

The fake pumpkin I carved this year. Tyler was being disciplined and studying for his calculus test during this party therefore we did not get a pic with our pumpkin =( Oh well. Here are past pics from the past two Halloweens together married =)

2010
2011

We visited a pumpkin patch!


Cornbelly's 

They love Halli





Can't wait till Halli is old enough to enjoy these fun rides at Cornbelly's!


But until then...she enjoys the view from her stroller =)

We had a party with our friends from high school. Tyler has had these same guy friends for ages and they all decided to call their group of friends "The Cash Money Crew" for short "CMC." So this year some of the guys had the idea to be presidents and make a Mount Cashmore...haha why not right?? Ellen in the center{who also went to high school with us and is dating Teddy Roosevelt there with the broken nose} was the construction worker putting it all together haha. Oh how fun. =)
Clinton, Roosevelt, Bush, Romney, Obama.

Nicole and spencer were Wendy Peffercorn and Squints from Sandlot. Classic =)
Tyler and I were George and Laura Bush of course. I borrowed one of my Mom's wigs. It was fun and easy.

We went to a murder mystery dinner at a cabin in Midway with some friends. It was our first murder mystery dinner where you have your own character and motives etc. It was fun. It was also a sleepover party so we enjoyed a night away from Halli thanks to my Mama!

Went on a group date with my college best friends{minus Lindsey who is busy with nursing school} We're {almost} all married and it's crazy!

So fun =)

So today on Halloween Tyler's work had a huge fun day full of Halloween festivities and each dept decorated their office and you go around trick or treating to each one. Tyler's dept's theme was Finding Nemo and it was fabulous.


The Angler fish. Tyler used this USB light that I have for my laptop that plugs into the side for the light hovering over it.

This was another department that's theme was Gotham City. It was sweet! The employees dressed up as Batman characters and I saw a Bane costume. It was creepy good.

We love Halloween!
I can't wait till Halli is old enough to love it too!!


We went to Cafe Rio with my girlfriend Brookie and her boyfriend Ryan then watched a spooky movie! Halli decided to start busting out the cutest laughs while I was changing her diaper during the movie. She chooses the most unexpected moments to grace us with her sweet giggles!!

Comments

  1. Loved the picture of the CMC! That is hilarious. Of course Halli baby is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun month!!! Yay for halloween and parties with friends. It's funny, I feel like I was reading my own blog 4 years ago. I think we did those exact same things with friends. Ha. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the note about your nieces cracked me up! so funny! and Halli look so so cute with all her smiles! what a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun month!!! that's so funny about your nieces -- mine did the same thing the other week! haha. kids.

    also, Halli is such a pretty little lady!!! love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts