peace and blessins❤
Well first things first.
thank you all!!!
for your sweet words of advice, comfort and sympathy!
I feel so loved and that i could get through anything with all the love and support i have from friends and family in my life! i seriously did not expect such an outpouring of loving texts/comments/phone calls etc. It made me feel so much better about things. And glad that I blogged about it even though i was at my peak of emotional stress. These pregnancy hormones make everything {good or bad} in life feel so crazy! Tyler has to bring me back down to earth and reality quite often.
I saw my doctor today and I feel like life is back to normal{and not all turned upside down} which is so nice.
no bed rest!
no steroids!
no cerclage!
{yet}
all the things I was stressing about pretty much.
The internet is a silly and scary place!!
My restrictions are no exercising, lifting, and some other restrictions that aren't very fun to put a restriction on ;) Just take it real easy and do only the necessities. Like no deep cleaning, heavy laundry, walking more than you need to during the day etc.
but if i do start experiencing contractions/preterm labor or my cervix starts getting shorter she told me that she'll then put me on bed rest and start giving me steroids{progesterone} to help baby develop sooner.
so hopefully that doesn't happen!
She also has me coming back in after two weeks to see her and see where my cervix is.
we love our doctor! =)
{who will also be our baby's pediatrician}
I found out that I have been experiencing braxton hicks and not even knowing it! I just thought that halli ann was pushing up against my uterine wall and causing the pressure/hardness, but nope! those are braxton hicks. which are harmless. totally weird phenomenon if you ask me.
haven't felt any little hiccups yet i don't think though!
this pic was taken today so technically i'm 27 weeks and 4 days.
Here are some videos taken a couple weeks ago that show some fun baby movements. her movements have been slowing down as she's been getting bigger i've noticed. she's losing space to do her acrobatics in!
i'm still recovering from a cold that hit nearly two weeks ago! can you believe it! colds are awfully annoying. stuffy noses and coughs are stubborn. and to keep tyler healthy, we didn't kiss for 6 days! i hope never to have to go through that again. haha.
So also this week, which was a good distraction, me and my girliefriend Kristen threw our girliefriend Larissa a baby shower on St. Patty's Day! I love having an excuse to get crafty and made tissue paper balls and flowers.
I made the drink which I found here. it was a hit! and looked really pretty too.
i also made her a diaper bouquet but forgot to get a good pic of it. i found a tutorial on tissue paper flowers here and then tied twisted up diapers on a stick to the bouquet.
kristen, larissa{baby alexa} and me{baby halli}
thank you all again for being so wonderful!
found this on pinterest about 50 ways to inspire your husband. it's great!
P.S. Did anyone catch the meaning behind my subject? Oh it's such a funny video{but maybe not or everyone} you must see it if you haven't already! Peace an' blessins!
P.S. Did anyone catch the meaning behind my subject? Oh it's such a funny video{but maybe not or everyone} you must see it if you haven't already! Peace an' blessins!
.jpg)



I'm SO happy for you that you don't have to be on bedrest yet!!! Let's keep it that way! Take it easy :)!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! What great news! You definitely are loved :) I was thinking about you this morning as I was getting ready -- so glad you don't have to go on bed rest! 3 cheers for you! :) XO!
ReplyDeleteOh, Annie. I'm so glad. Sounds like you're in great hands with Dr. Harrison. Hurray!
ReplyDelete