First Anniversary, Bear Lake, 22nd Birthday ETC!

I have had the hardest time getting back into my blogging groove since moving back home to UUTahh.
Life's been carazay.
car problems, apartment hunting, unexpected bills, money, registering for classes,
 you name it!
Just thought i'd add that between the time that I started this post and finished it, we got our dream apartment! =)
We'll be living in Provo and will move in on September 9th.
We're currently residing at my parents house.
And they are angels for letting us stay and store all of our shiz with them for the time being =)
Ever since i've known where we're going to be living(and since it's more than double the size of our first apartment)..I can't stop thinking/obsessing over fun decorating ideas for Halloween coming up!

Lots has happened and I just don't know how to blog about it.
But we've still managed to have some fun. I mean, we're pretty good at that =)
So, I guess maybe that's what i'll blog about.

Well me made is safely to Utah!
1,636 miles!
(Deception point was VERY good)
24 hours!

This is what I listened to while Tyler slept and I drove. I recommend it!


We will miss you Tennessee. Well..I'll miss you! Tyler was SO ready to go home haha.

 St. Louis Arch!
My favorite.
Yes I was taking pictures, while driving and talking on the phone haha! Tyler was sleeping.
Don't judge me.

 We stayed in a craptastic motel in Missouri because the freeway made us exit due to closures.
 You went through this drive through thing to get a room. It was so sketch.
Plus it was raining with thunder and lightning.
What an adventure =)
 I stayed in the car while Tyler opened our door.
This pic doesn't do it justice. It was gross.

We woke up the next morning and everywhere we looked was flooded.
I thought that it happened over night 'cause it had been raining when we stopped.
Nope, it had been like that for over two months!
The freeway was closed because it went straight into the flood!
So we had to recalculate our route and drive an extra hour or so through deserted parts of Iowa.
Lots and lots of farm land.
Wyoming was full of beautiful sunsets. I took about a dozen pics of them.
Nothin' like driving into the sunset.


 We celebrated our 1st anniversary(on the 12th)!!
Can't believe it's been a year...WOO!

Here we are with the top of our cake Tyler's mom saved for us in the freezer.

we've both decided that we are huge fans of anniversaries. SO fun!
It's like another birthday!
 We went window shopping at The Gateway and saw Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. Which was very well done. I recommend it.
We ate at Thaifoon Tatse of Asia. 
Amazing! We'll go back there anytime!
We ordered a delicious dessert and they gave it to us free of charge for our anniversary! =)
I wanted a photo in front of the cool waterfall they had.

 The best of all was where we stayed that night.
Castle Creek Inn. 
Recommend recommend recommend! 
Really reasonably priced and the rooms were so much fun!

 The backyard
 We stayed in Repunzels Tower. They had actual rose petals all layed out for us!
 Candles, sparkling cider, glasses full of chocolate kisses, jet tub with lights that changed colors!


 We were very pleased! =)

One rose for one year =)

That's all we could eat. But it tasted great for being frozen for a year!

Delicious breakfast they served you in the morning!
We are definitely going to find excuses to go back before our next anniversary =)


We went to Bear Lake with our good friends from high school =)

All the guys in this photo and some of the girls, have known each other foreva!
We ate at Bear Lake Pizza Co. where they serve 28" pizzas!!
So we ordered (and finished) two!
It was so much fun.
clickity click HERE to view more =)
but you have to be logged into your facebook account.
Which hopefully everyone viewing this blog has...
and if you don't..i'm sure i've tried convincing you otherwise!

I celebrated my birthday with my family at my brother's house this year.
My brother is an extreme gardener and his yard is gorgeous!

He grows grapes and apple trees, peach trees, tomato plants, you name it!
cute candles =) 

Ed is the cutest doggie. He was waiting patiently right there at my feet for me to throw his tennis ball. 
He loves to play fetch haha.

Xavier is cute too. He's the chihuahua i'm holding =)


One of my best friends Chasilyn got married August 16th.

 It was the only wedding we got to go to ALL SUMMER!
And it was amazing =)

Love my Chasi.

My cousin and his sweet family got sealed in the SL Temple =)
I had never seen a sealing with kids before.
It was so beautiful!

Married over one year and still feelin' like newlyweds =)

Okay that's all.
Byebye

P.S. Our nephew is THE cutest! =) We hadn't seen him in months! He had so many sweet smiles to offer us upon our return!



P.S.S. Does anyone else feel like everyone is getting pregnant?? Maybe it's cause 4 out of the 6 wives in Tennessee are prego(3 found out IN Tennessee and those 3 are all due around the same month!) and i've recently learned that a lot of my friends and family are!
Wowza.

Comments

  1. Loved to read about everything happening! It's weird not too see you everyday, so thanks for keeping me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is weird not knowing every little thing going on in your life! It looks like you've been so busy and having lots of fun. I'm SOOOO glad you guys liked Castle Creek!!! Isn't it so fun?! So happy you guys got your apartment too. Now you just need to find us one!! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts