Maternity Pics & Halli's newborns

I figured i'd do a different post for Halli's newborn and maternity pics. Because there are a lot I want to share =) I love them!

Here are some fave maternity shots. Avi Stoddard did so awesome! I was 36 weeks along in these pics.




























 She still doesn't fit into the shoes.


seconds before our favorite of all favorite shots =) a failed attempt at a kiss.
beautiful! 
 I love him❤




I miss wearing that shirt and capris =( Don't look the same on me now...
I also miss feeling Halli in my belly. But i'd miss her even more if I didn't have her here in my arms. 

The newborns were a lot harder than I anticipated. We had to do two sessions because Halli wasn't sleeping. The second time around I planned things out better and was able to milk her into a coma :)

Once again, newborns courtesy of Madelyn Wayment.


































Comments

Popular Posts