Feliz Ano Nuevo!


CPK!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
SO pretty much we're turning into a boring married couple and didn't take any photos on new years eve...BUT we took some on new years day! =) Our family always goes out to eat on new years day and this time we ate at California Pizza Kitchen. YUM! Here are some pics from new years past =)

2006 to 2007


2007 to 2008

2010 was definitely an eventful year! I married my missionary slash high school sweetheart slash lova of my life slash best friend Tyler Andersen. That's all i really could've asked for and was hoping for in 2010! Being married is the best and we sometimes can't believe we've made it this far! Time has flown! Other than the fact that Ty and I are super antsy to finish school and get our degrees, i'm okay with time slowing down a bit i think =) Another thing that happened 2010 was changing my major to respiratory therapy. Woohoo couldn't be more excited! Tyler also in good ole twenty-ten decided to follow in the footsteps of his older brother Alan and get his bachelors in information systems. He loves learning more about I.S. although you may hear him complaining about some of the classes required for it. cough cough accounting cough.. 
=)
 And to those observant peeps who are reading this and notice the time at which I am posting this...it's because i am working one of those lovely shifts called a graveyard. 
Oh 6 am could you please come any sooner??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts