engagement photoshoot with my best friend =) slash love of my life!!



Here we go with another blog post. Well Tyler and I just got our engagements done! woo-hoo! The time is getting closer to when we will be married and I can't believe it! The stress levels are at an all time high! But it is a fun time and i'm trying to enjoy it the best I can. Tyler is amazing at helping me calm down whenever i have panic attacks thinking about all the planning that still needs to be done. He really is my better half. He also helps me have a more positive attitude about work whenever i become frustrated about working holidays and such. I've been working the graveyard shifts and they're definitely not my favorite. But we need the money =) Well there are just a few sneak peaks from our engagements =) They were so fun to shoot. I don't know how i'll ever narrow all 510 of them down to just a few good ones for the invites.
You go girl!!! love 'em
ReplyDeleteCute pics, love your announcement (just in case you have no idea who I am, I grew up in Houston with Tyler's older siblings and remember him a little toddler!
ReplyDelete